careerindianairforce.cdac.in / afcat.cdac.in : https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in | AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022 Registration
Selection in the Indian Air Force is ‘fair & transparent’ and on merit only. At no stage any bribe is required to be paid to anyone for selection or recruitment in the Indian Air Force. Candidates should not fall prey to unscrupulous persons posing as recruiting/selecting agents.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES
- Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- This examination is valid for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 1700h on 05 July 2022. Only ONLINE REGISTERED
applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:-
- Class 10th/matriculation passing
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course).
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in
- Examination Fee: Examination fee of 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile for successful online registration.
- Candidate should enter AADHAR number in on-line Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same.
- Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection
- The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Details about required educational qualification, physical/medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
Terminal Benefits – Seva Nidhi Package
AGNIVEERVAYU will be given one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below:-
Note 1: AGNIVEERVAYU will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government.
Note 2: There shall be no entitlement to any gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in the case of AGNIVEERVAYU.
Insurance, Death and Disability Compensation. AGNIVEERVAYU will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs for
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.