Boost Mobile Login : Sign in To My Boost Mobile | My Boost App
Bring your unlocked phone to Boost Mobile and set yourself free with one of our unlimited plans.
Check your phone & buy a Sim Card
Find your device ID by dialing *#06# or pick your Operating System below for step by step instructions.
You’ll need to purchase a new SIM card when you Bring Your Own Phone from a non-Boost Mobile wireless provider. Your new Boost Mobile SIM card will allow you to use the Boost Mobile network
boostmobile.com Activate Sign in
The Boost Mobile SIM Kit comes with 3 different SIM Cards. How do I know which SIM Card to use?
- Each SIM Card (boostmobile.com/simcard) is compatible with specific phones. After entering your Device ID, we’ll show you the correct SIM part number to use
- Please use care when handling the SIM Chip. Your phone may require a SIM Adapter, requiring you to pop the old chip out of the adapter and re-install the Boost Mobile SIM – boostmobile.com Activate Phone SIM.
Boost Mobile Activate New SIM Card.
Steps to activate on your Android phone.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
Note: The device must be in a Boost Mobile coverage area to complete the programming and activation process. To verify Boost Mobile coverage, visit the Boost Mobile website at www.boostmobile.com/coverage
- Dial ##72786#
- Tap OK
The device will power off and restart
- Swipe to unlock the screen.
- Once the device restarts, the Hands Free Activation will begin automatically.
Once the activation is complete, tap OK.
- Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.
The device will power off and restart.
- Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
- The phone will update the Firmware.
If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it.
Otherwise, tap OK.
- The network settings have been reset.
Steps to activate on your Apple iPhone.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##873283#.
- Tap Call.
- Tap OK to start the service update.
- After the service update completes, tap OK.
I purchased my Boost SIM Kit from www.boostmobile.com or Walmart
If you’re bringing an Android phone to Boost and purchased your Boost SIM Kit from www.boostmobile.com or Walmart, you will need to follow these steps below to update your APN settings. If you have an iPhone, your APN settings will be automatically updated. Login using boostmobile.com login
Step 1. Go to Settings (in Apps or pull-down notifications tray)
Step 2. Go to Connections, Network Connections, or Network and Internet, depending on your phone
Step 3. Select Mobile Networks and ensure Mobile Data is enable
Step 4. Select Access Point Name or “APN” (may be in Advanced options)
Step 5. Select the plus “+” sign to add a new APN
Step 6. Enter the following information, ignore the fields that aren’t listed here:
Name – Boost (name doesn’t matter)
APN – boost.data
MMSC – http://sprboost.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
APN Type – default,supl,mms
APN Protocol – IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol – IPv4
APN enable/disable – Enabled
Support : boostmobile.com my support, boostmobile.com/ebbp
Step 7. Select Save (you may need to select the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen, depending on your phone)
Step 8. Ensure the APN you created is selected on the Access Point Name screen
Step 9. Restart your phone boostmobile.com phone number
Step 10. Test your phone’s connection by making a call, sending a text and loading a web page. (Make sure you’ve disconnected from WiFi.)
To pay online visit boostmobile.com pay my bill
Will all my phone features and services work when I bring my phone?
- Please enter your Device ID to check if your phone is compatible or visit a Boost Mobile store.
- Features and network experience may vary based on device and/or original phone carrier.
- Not all plan services or device features may be available including International Roaming, Mobile Hotspot, MMS (multi-media text messages), some browsers, some Boost Mobile products, or eCare (native account management applications).
- For Apple phones domestic roaming may not be available.