Bilt Mastercard Login : Bilt Mastercard Rewards Card | Wells Fargo
Bilt Points ranked as the most valuable rewards points (above Amex Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards), by Bankrate.com.
Pay rent and earn points at any apartment without the transaction fee.
Earn even more on Rent Day with 6X on dining, 4X on travel, and 2X on other purchases (except rent).
Even if your property only accepts checks, you can still pay with your card through the Bilt Rewards app and we’ll send a check on your behalf.
How to set up your Bilt Rent Account
If you rent outside of the Bilt Rewards Alliance, you can pay rent directly through your property’s online payment portal without fees by using a Bilt Rent Account. For this payment method, we’ll generate a unique routing and account number for you to use in your resident portal. Whenever your unique routing and account numbers are used to pay rent, we’ll charge your Bilt Mastercard for the same amount. That way, you earn points on rent without paying the processing fees normally associated with using a credit card in an online payment portal!
You can also use BiltProtect to immediately pay off any rent charges on your Bilt Mastercard Statement, keeping more of your credit line available for everything else. You’ll only need to do this setup once. After you complete account setup, you’ll be able to use this account from within your online payment portal. To set up your Bilt Rent Account, follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Pay Rent tab and tap Pay Rent Online.
FYI, this method works for online payment portals, Venmo, PayPal, Apartments.com etc.
2. Tap ‘FAQs & Setup Guide.’
3. Go to your online payment portal, log in, add a new Bank Account (some portals may also call this option e-check or ACH). To avoid fees, do not select credit card.
4. When prompted in your portal for account details, come back to the Bilt Rewards app and hit ‘Next: Account Details.’
5. Use your unique Bilt Rent Account details from the app and enter them into your online payment portal.
6. Check that the account and routing numbers from the app match what’s in your online portal then tap the ‘Next’ button.
FYI: some portals require new accounts to be verified using a small deposit (also called a penny test). If account verification via deposit, you will receive an email from Bilt with the deposit amount. Depending on your online portal or the third-party site you’re using, this could take anywhere from 1-3 days, so if you don’t receive an email or text message immediately, don’t worry!
7. Check your available credit before submitting your payment. If your credit is sufficient, and you’d like to submit your payment without using BiltProtect, tap ‘Done’ and submit your rent payment in your online portal.
If you’d like to enable BiltProtect, continue reading!
8. Check your available credit, then tap ‘Done’ to continue setup and enable BiltProtect. Do not submit your rent payment in your online portal until you have enabled BiltProtect in the app.
9. Once you’ve ensured BiltProtect is on, submit your payment in your online portal using your Bilt Rent Account.
10. That’s it! You’ve successfully set up your Bilt Rent account and submitted your payment.
How to set up autopay for rent checks
In the Bilt Rewards App:
- Select the Pay Rent tab
- Tap Set up Autopay
- Input the payment amount you’d like to process automatically each month and the date you want your rent check to be mailed
- Review and confirm your details. If everything looks good, tap Next
FYI: If the rent amount entered is greater than your available credit, you’ll need to enable BiltProtect Debit to complete the autopay for rent setup.
- A confirmation screen will appear letting you know you’ve successfully set up autopay for rent
Keep in mind rent checks get mailed via USPS First Class Mail. To ensure your rent check has plenty of time to arrive, you should schedule the mailing date at least 7 business days before it is due.
2X POINTS ON TRAVEL
Elevate the way you travel. Earn 2x points on flights, hotels, rental cars, and cruises when booked directly with airlines, hotels, and car rental agencies.
Trip cancellation & interruption (protection)
Trip delay reimbursement
Auto rental collision damage waiver
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Cell phone protection
Pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Bilt Mastercard® you’ll get up to $800 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
Accelerate your Bilt Rewards status
Points earned with the Bilt Mastercard will count towards your Bilt Rewards status.
Purchase security (Theft and damage protection)
Purchases made on the Bilt Mastercard® can be covered for theft or damage within 90 days of the date of purchase, up to $10,000 per claim.
Protect your available credit with BiltProtect
Contact Support Number
To ask a specific question about your application, please call Wells Fargo at (833)-461-0346.
If you believe there was an error submitting your application, you can either call Wells Fargo or reach out to su*****@bi*********.com.