Bharat Internet Utsav – Celebrate the power of Internet
“Bharat Internet Utsav” is an initiative by the Ministry of Communications to work towards sharing of various empowering real-life stories on the transformation brought by Internet in the various aspects of life of citizens.
Mobile connectivity, Fibre to the Home, Fibre to the Business, PM Wi-Fi Access Network Initiative (PM-WANI), and other initiatives have played a significant role in improving life, particularly in rural areas and during COVID. Access to revolutionary tools such as UPI, DBT, COWIN, Digi Locker, and others has been made possible by digital infrastructure.
Under the Utsav campaign, the Ministry is adopting the feature of sharing the revolution of internet across the country especially in rural and remote areas. Real life stories marking significant strides in bridging the digital divide regardless of their geographical location. In this way, #BharatIntenetUtsav is an initiative to spread.
MyGov in collaboration with Ministry of Communications, invites videos showcasing the transformation through “Bharat Internet Utsav- Celebrate the power of Internet”. The transformations can be social, economic, cultural etc.
1) The video shall not be more than 2 Minutes (120 seconds), including the beginning and end credits. Films/Videos exceeding this time limit are liable to be rejected.
2) The minimum length should be 30 seconds including credits.
3) Both colour and monochrome videos in time-lapse/normal mode will be accepted.
4) Please ensure the Films/Videos are preferably shot in good quality camera/mobile phone and are in the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format or vertical format/reel/shorts format
|Start Date||7th July,2023|
|End Date||21st August, 2023|
Top 3 winners will be rewarded:
1st Prize: Rs. 15,000 /-
2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000 /-
3rd Prize: Rs. 5, 000
Terms and Conditions
1) The Competition is open to all Indian citizens aged 14 and above.
2) Participants to ensure that their MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since this profile shall be used for further communication. This includes details such as Name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, and phone number, State. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
3) Entries once submitted, copyrights will solely be with the Ministry of Communications. The department shall utilize the video for its own use.
4) All entries will be intellectual property of Ministry of Communications, Government of India. Participants shall not exercise any right or claim over it at a future date.
5) Participants will be asked for identification of proofs, if deemed as winners.
6) The participants can post their video of maximum duration 2 minutes.
7) One contestant may submit multiple entries related to the topic.
8) The entry will be judged based on relevance of your entry to the competition topic, creativity expressed through the video and persuasiveness of the entry.
9) Any misappropriate/obscene video shall be treated in accordance with extant legal rules.
10) The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
11) Participant & profile owner should be the same. Mismatch will lead to disqualification.
12) The submitted entry must be original and Copied entries or plagiarized entries will not be considered under the contest.
13) The submitted entry must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
14) The organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition/guidelines/evaluation criteria etc., at any time.
15) The short video submissions may be used by Ministry of Communications, Government of India for promotional/ or display purposes, Information, Education and Communication materials, and for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
16) Ministry of Communications, Government of India will have full rights and controls over entries / videos which include its use for public consumption.
17) Upon submitting the entries, the entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions mentioned.
18) Non-conformity to guidelines will lead to disqualification of the participants.