Berlin 2022 | Arival.travel : The Arival | Activate Event Berlin
This is about learning through Connections & Community. It is a one-of-a-kind interactive event, co-created with participants and designed to inform and connect the community of creators and sellers of Tours, Activities, Attractions & Experiences. As a participant you will have the unique opportunity to learn and share with fellow creators as well as key industry experts about the business of advancing your business.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Collaborative learning sessions with an eye to the future, exploring topics that matter to you in interactive formats with fellow participants
- Opportunities to co-create the content and engage in the discussion- what matters to participants is what drives the conversation!
- More opportunities to connect with industry colleagues around shared interests and knowledge. Peer-to-peer learning is high-value
- In-depth, interactive learning sessions on critical topics for operators in 2022
- Fun and intimate social gatherings to mingle, mix and make new friends and build new business relationships
Who is Arival | Activate For?
A: Regardless of business size or experience level, Arival | Activate is for:
- In-destination companies interested in improving and growing their business, opportunities and networks
- New tour, activities, and attractions professionals
- Veteran tour, activities, and attractions professionals
- Tech companies, distributors to tour, activities and attractions companies, marketing agencies and anyone involved in the tours, activities, and attractions industry…what we call the Best Part of Travel.
Who facilitates the conversations at Arival | Activate?
A: At Arival | Activate YOU will be part of the speaker roster! As a participant you will have the opportunity to learn and share with fellow creators as well as industry experts about the business of advancing your business.
Arival presenters and facilitators include thought leaders from the leading brands in the In-Destination Experiences Industry including distributors, tech companies, marketing leaders and especially operators of tours, activities, attractions and experiences. At Arival | Activate participants will engage with one another around the topics that matter to you most.
Here is a link to some of our facilitators for Arival | Activate Berlin.
How do I see who else is attending?
A: You can see what businesses and countries are attending on our website under Who is Attending. This is updated every other week. During the event, you will be able to contact these same attendees using the Arival mobile app, Swapcard. An email will go out to registered attendees with more details and information for our event app within a few weeks prior to the event.
What is included in my Arival ticket?
A: With your ticket, you have access to all Discussion sessions, Presentations, Networking and Social events! Lunch is included on Monday and Tuesday for all attendees and coffee breaks will be available in the event space.
Is my hotel included in my ticket?
A: Your Arival | Activate Ticket does not include your hotel. You can book your room through our event website at our conference rates at the Vienna House, or reserve a room at any other hotel of your choice.
When does Arival | Activate start and end to book flights and not miss out?
A: Agenda & Program Overview
Registration will open mid-afternoon Sunday, 29 May with the Welcome Party that evening. We will end at 17:00 on Tuesday, 31 May. Come out for the weekend on 28-29 May to explore Berlin or stay for the week and take advantage of the Arival room rates.
What are your health & safety protocols and cancellation policy?
A: Arival | Activate offers cancellation with a full refund to 30 days prior to the event, as well as a Registration Fee Refund protection plan, which can be purchased with your ticket. For specific coverages see full details here. Hotel reservations may be made up to 6 days prior to the event with no cancellation fee. Many airlines now offer free changes and cancellations for credit. Check with your airline for specific policies.