benefits cal.com Login : Apply For Benefits | BenefitsCal
A new, improved experience to apply for and manage your benefits.
BenefitsCal is a new website that will replace C4Yourself, YourBenefitsNow, and MyBenefitsCalWIN, to provide one unified experience for all Californians, everywhere.
BenefitsCal is a one-stop-shop to apply for…
- CMSP (County Medical Services Program)
- Disaster CalFresh
- GA/GR (General Assistance and General Relief )
BenefitsCal.com will also replace your MyBenefits CalWIN (MyBCW) Mobile App. But don’t worry. The BenefitsCal site will work great on your smart phone.
BenefitsCal will make it easier than ever to:
- Apply online
- Upload documents
- Report changes
- Renew your benefits
This transition from MyBCW to BenefitsCal will not impact your current benefits.
Let’s finish your application
- Log in to YBN to finish your application and submit before 04/22/22, at 1:00pm
- Can’t log in? Select “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot your username?” on https://yourbenefits.laclrs.org and follow the on-screen instructions to reset it.
What is a Benefit Identification Card (BIC)?
How can I check the status of my application?
How do I fix a mistake on my application?
How is my application processed?
1. We receive your application
2. We’ll review your application
3. If we need more information, your caseworker will contact you by mail or phone
4. If you want to talk about your application with your caseworker, set up an appointment
5. Once the worker has all the information, they will determine if you are eligible
6. We’ll mail you a letter with the status of your application
7. Contact the eligibility worker if you don’t understand the letter or agree with the information
8. File for a State Hearing if you still disagree with the decision.
Complete the back of the Notice of Action the county sends you or call the toll free number. Anyone can help you with the application process – a family member, friend, or anyone else of your choice