Bankofamerica.com/Plasmaloyaltycard Activate Card : Activate Plasma Loyalty card BOA
Bank of America/plasma loyalty card – Grifols Visa® Prepaid Card is one of the methods of compensation for plasma donations at Grifols.
Advantages of the Grifols Card
- Withdrawals at any Visa Inc. supported ATM center
- Deposit accounts through texts or USSDs.
- Purchase products at any retail with ATM installations
- Can pay for all groceries if the payment is possible via Visa Cards.
Bankofamerica.com/Plasmaloyaltycard Activate Card :
If you’re already using Online Banking, simply sign in using your Online Banking ID and Passcode to speed up the activation process.
The following items are in your Debit Card welcome packet:-
- Debit Card.
- Instructions and information.
- Wallet-size Quick Reference Guide with customer service and fee schedule information
- California Employment Development Department Debit Card Deposit Agreement
When you receive your card, carefully read all information to ensure proper activation and use of the card. We recommend you activate your card immediately.
Getting started with online enrollment
Stay on top of your finances with our secure Online Banking. Enrollment is easy and you can use the same password for our Mobile Banking app as well.
1. Visit bankofamerica.com and click on Enroll.
2. Fill in all required information and select Continue.
3. Fill in your email and we will send you a code to verify your identity then select Send code.
4. Fill in the authorization code and click Submit.
5. Review and acknowledge the Electronic Disclosure and click Continue.
6. Review and acknowledge the Online Banking Service Agreement and click Continue.
7. Create your new Online ID and Passcode and select Continue.
8. Select whether or not you would like us to remember the device you are using. If you are using a public computer, you should select No. Then, click Continue.
9. Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Online Banking and ready to log in with your new Online ID and Passcode.
10. Once you complete your login, you will be directed to your accounts overview page. You can use the same ID and Passcode to login to the Mobile Banking app.
How can I transfer my funds to my checking or savings account?
You may transfer some or all of your benefits to your checking or savings account by performing a one-time or recurring direct deposit transfer online at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard or by calling customer service at 1.866.692.9374. Please Note: The Employment Development Department will not contact you under any circumstances to request personal bank account information. Any direct deposit transfer request must be initiated by you through Bank of America.
How do I use my EDD Debit Card?
To use a card with only a magnetic stripe:
Purchases with a PIN:
1. Swipe your card.
2. Choose “debit.” and enter your PIN.
3. If you want cash, select the amount and it will be added to your purchase.
4. Take your card, cash, and receipt.
To get cash or check your balance at an ATM:
1. Insert your card and enter your PIN.
2. Select “checking” to make a withdrawal or “checking” and “balance inquiry” to check your balance.
3. Enter amount you wish to withdraw.
4. Take your card, cash, and receipt.
Purchases with a signature:
1. Present or swipe your card.
2. Choose “credit.”
3. Sign, take your card, and receipt.
To use a chip-enabled card (new and replacement cards, only):
1. Insert your card in the terminal.
2. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction. You may be asked to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or verify the transaction as you normally would. If you would like cash back from a Merchant, choose “debit” and enter your PIN, and the amount entered will be added to your purchase if your balance is sufficient. Otherwise, you may select credit.
3. Remove your card from the terminal once your transaction is complete.
If a terminal is not chip enabled, you can swipe your card and follow instructions as prompted.