Bank of America Plasma Loyalty Card Activate Login Account
To activate the Card, login into www.bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard or calling (833) 896-7979. Fill out all of the required fields, including the Card number, your name, address and your date of birth.
Bank of America/plasma loyalty card – Grifols Visa® Prepaid Card is one of the methods of compensation for plasma donations at Grifols.
Advantages of the Grifols Card
- Withdrawals at any Visa Inc. supported ATM center
- Deposit accounts through texts or USSDs.
- Purchase products at any retail with ATM installations
- Can pay for all groceries if the payment is possible via Visa Cards.
How do I register the Prepaid Card?
You may register the Card by going online at www.bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard or calling (833) 896-7979. Fill out all of the required fields, including the Card number, your name, address and your date of birth.
Why should I register the Prepaid Card?
Registering the Card has several benefits:
- It enables you to make purchases online. Most online retailers do not accept payments without a valid “billing” address. Your registered address will serve as the “billing” address that retailers require.
- It enables Customer Service representatives to quickly assist you when you need assistance.
- It protects you if the Card is ever lost or stolen. By registering the Card, our customer service representative will be able to identify you as the cardholder and may be able to reimburse you for lost funds.
How do I activate the Prepaid Card?
1. You can activate the Card online at www.bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard.
2. You can also activate the Card by calling (833) 896-7979 toll free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. Make sure you have your 16-digit Card account number and your date of birth ready when calling.
4. THE CARD CANNOT BE USED UNTIL ACTIVATED AND A PIN IS SELECTED.
5. When you call or go online to activate your card, you will select a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
6. Your PIN is the access code to your account for all pinned point-of-sale purchases and ATM transactions.
How do I make a purchase using the Prepaid Card?
You can use the Card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Just press the “Credit” button on the terminal pad and you may be asked to sign a receipt to make your purchase. Alternately, some merchants may require you to enter your PIN for the transaction.
How can I transfer my funds to my checking or savings account?
You may transfer some or all of your benefits to your checking or savings account by performing a one-time or recurring direct deposit transfer online at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard or by calling customer service at 1.866.692.9374. Please Note: The Employment Development Department will not contact you under any circumstances to request personal bank account information. Any direct deposit transfer request must be initiated by you through Bank of America.
What should I do if the Prepaid Card is lost or stolen?
Call Cardholder Services toll free at (833) 896-7979 to report the Card lost/stolen as soon as you can, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Cardholder Services will put a hold on your account until you can get a replacement card at your next donation. Or, you may request a replacement card when you call Cardholder Services.
The balance on your previous Card will be transferred to the new Card minus the lost/stolen replacement fee. Please check the Schedule of Bank Fees that you received with the Card for any applicable fees.
How long can I use the Prepaid Card?
The expiration date of the Card is printed on the front of the Card next to the account number. If you were issued a personal funds Card and don’t use the full amount on the Card before it expires and it doesn’t automatically renew, we will send you a check for the remaining amount minus an Account Closure Fee. The amount of the Account Closure Fee is listed on the Schedule of Bank Fees that you received with the Card. We will not issue a check if the Card is a business funds Card.