b2b.verizonwireless.com Payment Login
If you are the Primary Contact or Administrator, or you have View and Pay access, you are able to make Verizon wireless payments on up to 10 accounts at the same time when logged in to https://b2b.verizonwireless.com/
If you prefer, you are also able to make a one-time payment without logging in. Please note that when paying in a logged-out state, the only payment method accepted is Bank Account.
When using My Business Wireless, you can future-date a one-time payment up to 14 days prior to the due date. Please note that you may not make a payment on any account that has a zero balance, nor can you make a payment in excess of the balance due. Also, be aware that the limit when paying with a credit card is $100 K, while the limit when buying by bank account is $10 M.
1. Click Billing, then click Pay Bill
2. Select the account(s) for which you want to make a payment, and click Pay Bill
3. Enter a payment amount, and either select a saved payment method, or add a new payment method by clicking Add payment method
4. Click Credit card payment if you want to proceed with a credit card payment. If you’re using a bank account, click Continue
- Credit cards can’t be used for scheduling payments
- For National Account (NA) and Major Account (MA) profile types, a one-time credit card payment must go through Bill Matrix, and credit card processing will be handled by a third party for an additional fee
5. Click Submit
To see historical payment information, navigate to Billing > Billing home > Payment history
Register for My Business Wireless
The way you register for My Business Wireless depends on your account role. If you are a Primary Contact, you will automatically be signed up for My Business Wireless when your contract is processed. You will receive a welcome email from Verizon with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process online.
If you are not a Primary Contact, you can register in one of two ways. Unless your Primary Contact has disabled self-registration, you can self-register as an End User or Account Manager while logged into My Business Wireless:
- Click Register here
- In the My Business for Wireless section, click Register
- Select the End User or Account manager user type
- Enter your mobile number and click Continue*
- When you receive your one-time passcode (OTP) on your mobile phone, enter the OTP and click Continue
- Enter your first and last name, your mobile number, and your company email, then click Continue
- Create your user ID and password, set up your security questions, check the box next to the Terms and Conditions and click Register
* Note: If your company hasn’t enabled self-registration, you’ll get an error notification at this point. Your company’s Primary Contact must enable self-registration.
You can pay your bill using multiple payment methods (also known as making a split payment) when logged in to My Business Wireless.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Verizon Business Mastercard (VBMC)
- Verizon Business Dollars (VBD)
- ACH/bank (using either Trustly or by entering bank account info manually)
- Debit card
- American Express® credit card
- Discover® credit card
- Mastercard® credit card
- Visa® credit card
Make a split payment:
- Navigate to Billing > Pay bill
- Select the account(s) for which you’d like to make a payment, enter an amount in the Payment amount field and choose a payment method
- If you need to add a payment method, click Select payment, then click Add payment method
- Add your bank account or credit/debit card information and click Submit
- When you have a payment method selected, click Continue
- Repeat the same process using the next form of payment
If you want to apply the same payment method to multiple accounts, click Yes at the top of the page.
Manage Auto Pay
When you enroll in Auto Pay, you’ll be told when the first automatic payment will post as part of the enrollment process. Typically, Auto Pay will start immediately upon enrollment, but there may be certain scenarios where you’ll need to manually pay your next upcoming bill, and Auto Pay will start the following month.
Enroll in Auto Pay:
You can set up Auto Pay online when logged in to My Business Wireless.
- Navigate to Billing > Manage bill > Manage Auto Pay
- Find the account for which you would like to enable Auto Pay and click Enroll in Auto Pay
- Click Add payment method (credit card or bank account/ACH)
- Add your payment details
- You will need to read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you will be able to complete this process
- Click Submit
You’ll get a confirmation email, or you can print the details from the screen.
Please note that if you’ve selected the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month for your Auto Pay enrollment, and the month doesn’t include that date, the payment will be charged the following day.