azblue.com/nationsbenefits Activate Flex Card for OTC Benefits Online
Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Arizona (BCBSAZ) will be issuing you a Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card to access your over-the-counter (OTC) benefit allowance and Blue Medicare Health RewardsSM dollars. This will make it easier for you to purchase the items you need to personalize your care.
One card for your OTC benefit and Blue Medicare Health Rewards program
• Your OTC allowance will be added to your card on a quarterly basis and can be used at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Walmart retail locations across the country. Unused amounts will not carry over to the next benefit period.
• Your Blue Medicare Health Reward dollars will be added to your card within 60 days after your claim for an Annual Physical Exam and In-Home Assessment is processed.
• To receive rewards dollars for a breast cancer screening (mammograms), colorectal cancer screening, or diabetic retinal eye exam, you must complete and submit an attestation (confirmation). Reward dollars will be added to your card within 60 days.
Note: Your rewards card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Rewards cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or gift cards. Blue Medicare Reward dollars are issued one time per screening per calendar year. Eligible activities must be completed on or before December 31, 2023.
azblue.com/nationsbenefits Activate Card
Once you receive and activate your card, you can start using it online through the MyBenefits portal and the MyBenefits app and/or in person at a participating retail location near you. When at a retail location, simply swipe your card for payment.
1. Visit AZBlue.com/NationsBenefits/Activate or call 1-877-205-8005 (TTY: 711).
2. Enter the 16 digit card number and expiration date of your Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card.
3. Your 12-digit member ID contains 2 letters and 10 numbers.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and Last Name provided to your health plan during enrollment.
5. Click on Activate Card Button to activate your card.
5 easy ways to use your card
To place an order through the MyBenefits portal, scan the QR code using your smartphone camera or visit: AZBlue.com/NationsBenefits
To place an order through the MyBenefits portal, scan the QR code using your smartphone or search “MyBenefits” in the App Store or Google Play.
To place an order by phone, please call 1-877-200-4272 (TTY: 711). Member Experience Advisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
To place an order by mail, send your completed order form using the postage-paid envelope in your OTC catalog to:
1801 NW 66th Avenue, Suite 100
Plantation, FL 33313
When you’re ready to check out, swipe your card for payment. The card can be used as credit or debit. A PIN number is not required for any transaction regardless of the payment method. When using multiple forms of payment, use this card last so the amount swiped is the same or less than the card balance. Visit AZBlue.com/NationsBenefits or call 1-877-200-4272 (TTY: 711) to find a participating retail location near you.