aviatormastercard com Activate Login: How to Activate the Aviator Master Card
Once you receive your new Aviator MasterCard, you should activate it by login to aviatormastercard.com and click on Activate Card button. You should login to aviatormastercard.com to generate a New PIN.
Anyone who travels with American Airlines will appreciate the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard because of the generous (and simple to earn) welcome bonus. All your purchases will earn you miles, and eligible American Airlines purchases will earn you two miles for every dollar spent. You can use those miles to book flights to anywhere in the world. Those who fly American Airlines at least twice a year may find the American Airlines credit card useful because of the additional benefits it offers.
Current sign-up bonus offers for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard
Simple as paying your $99 annual fee in full and making an AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard purchase within the first 90 days of opening your account to earn 50,000 bonus AAdvantage miles! Because most airline credit cards on the market require a minimum spend (usually around $2,000) to earn a comparable number of bonus points or miles, this offer is incredibly generous.
If you’re looking for a bigger bonus, this is a great choice because it’s so simple to earn. If you’re flexible with your travel plans and savvy with your redemptions, this bonus could be enough for two domestic round-trip flights with American Airlines if you use it in conjunction with the 25,000-mile bonus.
How to Activate your Aviator Mastercard Account
Although you have assigned a 4-digit PIN to your account when you open it is better to change your PIN to something easy to remember, difficult to guess
• If you activate your new card online, you’ll be prompted to create a PIN. You won’t have to know your existing PIN to create a new one.
• If you call to activate your new card, you can also create a PIN, or you can request to have your assigned PIN mailed to you
Please note that if you create a new PIN, you’ll have to sign for your first transaction at a chip-card terminal with a cashier. After your first chip transaction has been completed, your PIN will be activated and you’ll be able to use your card at self-service terminals where a PIN is required.
You can also use your PIN for cash advances at ATMs in the U.S. and around the world. Your Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will apply. Remember that there is only one PIN for your account. As the primary cardmember, you can share your PIN with authorized users, at your discretion.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every dollar spent with American Airlines, eligible telecom, office supply, and car rental merchants
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile on all other purchases.
- First checked bag free.
- Preferred boarding for up to 4 companions.
- 25% savings on in-flight food and beverages.
- Complimentary employee cards
- Annual companion certificate for $99 after spending $30,000 per year
- 5% AAdvantage® mileage bonus on account anniversary on all miles earned