auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and Login: Sign In to Watch Kayo Sports
Activate Kayo on your device with Auth.streamotion.au/activate and binge watch with AUTH Streamotion. Visit the official website and follow the activation procedure.
How to Activate Kayo on your device?
1. Login to Kayo using login details on your compatible TV.
2. Grab your smart phone, tablet or PC and go to auth.streamotion.au/activate.
3. Enter the code displayed.
4. Once you enter the correct code your device will be activated
5. Select your profile and enjoy!!!
Supportable Devices to Access Binge on TV?
3. Apple TVs.
4. Android smart TVs.
6. Google Chromecast.
7. Telstra TV.
8. Android smartphones and tablets.
How To Delete Streamotion Account?
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website: Auth.streamotion.au/activate.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any
To catch all your favourite TV shows on Apple TV on Binge
Go to the Apple TV apps store and sign in to your account if you haven’t done that.
Search for the “BINGE” app and install it on your Apple TV in the “Entertainment Section”. The BINGE app is available on the apps store for tvOS 12+ and “Apple TV 4th generation or higher OS version.”
Launch the “BINGE” app from the list of downloaded apps and select “Sign In” when the app is launched successfully.
Go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code on your TV screen when you opened the BINGE app and follow the instruction on the screen.
Sign in to your account and start watching.
When you generated the activation code for auth.streamotion.com.au activate do not refresh the page so as not to render the auth.streamotion.com.au/activate code not working or invalid.
To Airplay the BINGE app from your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV
Set up your Apple TV and connect it to your TV via HDMI cable.
Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi. This is important for this to work.
Swipe down your Apple device screen and click on the “Airplay” icon and select your TV name from the device on the same WiFi as your iDevice.
Instantly, the BINGE video will be Airplay to your TV screen if the setup is properly configured as stated here.
Once this is done you can control the video on your device. The device forward, backward, and volume button can be controlled with the aid of the device air-playing.
Here is how to download, install and view auth.streamotion.com.au activate code for Telstra TV
Go to the Telstra TV app store, search for “BINGE”, download and install the app.
Navigate to downloaded apps and launch the “BINGE” app. Select “Sign In” once the app opens.
You will see an instruction ushering you to go to www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and the activation code to authorize the BINGE app on the Telstra TV.
Visit auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your computer or phone browser.
Enter the “Streamotion Activation Code” on your Telstra TV screen and follow the instruction on the screen.
The auth.streamotion.com.au/activate activation code on your TV screen will automatically refresh itself and you will be able to start watching your favourite BINGE show or event.