auth.discovery plus/reset-password : How do I reset my discovery plus password?
If you have forgotten your current password, do the following:
- Visit http://www.discoveryplus.com and click on Log in on the top right corner of the page
- On the login page, click on “Forgot password?”
- Enter the email address which you have registered on discovery+ to receive a reset password email.
- Open that email and click on the reset password link
- Enter a strong password (which contains at least 8 characters, of which at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter and a number).
- Click on Update
Then you can proceed with logging in with your new password.
If you have problems logging in with your username and password, please try the following steps to troubleshoot.
- Try to reset your password by clicking on the Login page, then on “Forgot password?”.
- Enter the email address you have registered. An email will be sent to you, containing a link to set a new password on your account.
If you tried the above but did NOT receive an email, there could that you entered another email address than the one you have registered on discovery+. Please try again with other email addresses you may have registered instead.
We have recently introduced stricter password routines on discovery+. You may find that the password you have used for a long period of time no longer works – and you may need to add a new password to your account.
At discovery+, we take security seriously, so we require our users to create complex passwords to ensure their accounts are secure.
Your password must contain:
- A total of at least 8 characters
- At least one capital letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
You may sometimes find that despite fulfilling these requirements, your password of choice is not accepted. If that happens it means that you have chosen a password that is a known, breached password leaked on the Internet.
Avoid names, dates of birth and other things that can be easy for someone to guess. A long and complicated password is always better.
If you have tried to change the password and it has not been accepted, try entering a long and / or unusual word.