AT&T Wireless Not Working : AT&T Cell Tower Outage | AT&T Outage Today 2023
If AT&T Wireless is not working, then See if there are any AT&T service outages near you. Sign in to get the latest info about outages affecting your AT&T services. Plus, you can sign up for text alert updates.
How do I know if there’s an internet outage in my area?
- Go to att.com/outages.
- Enter your ZIP Code for info. Or, sign in to your myAT&T account for personalized results.
How will I know when my internet outage is fixed?
Sign up for updates about your outage, and we’ll also let you know when it’s over. Here’s how:
- Sign in to att.com/outages.
- Select Get text updates now. (You’ll only get alerts for this outage, not future ones.)
Why did I get an alert or text about an internet outage?
If you’re getting alerts about service outages, you may have:
- Enabled notifications in Smart Home Manager
- Given consent to receive service alerts in your myAT&T account profile
- Signed up for proactive alerts on att.com/outages
Want to change your settings?
- Go to your myAT&T profile. Sign in, if asked.
- Select Communications.
- Select Internet and scroll to Service Alerts to update your notification settings.
Why is my internet slow?
Your internet may be slow for many reasons. To check for issues or improve your internet speed:
- Get help fixing slow browsing issues
The speed of your internet connection to your Wi-Fi® gateway is pretty consistent. You can check it with AT&T Smart Home Manager.
However, the speed you get on devices connected to your network can vary. The number of devices you connect to Wi-Fi, how you use them, their age and type, and Wi-Fi signal strength all can affect speed.