AT&T Voicemail Setup : Apple iPhone 11 – Set Up Voicemail – AT&T
Voicemail transcription (beta; available only in certain countries or regions) shows your messages transcribed into text. Transcription is limited to voicemails in English received on your iPhone with iOS 10 or later. Transcription depends on the quality of the recording.
Note: Voicemail, Visual Voicemail, and Voicemail transcription are available from select carriers in select countries or regions.
1. To set up your visual voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
2. Select the Voicemail tab, then select Set Up Now.
Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting the Phone app then pressing and holding the 1 key. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. You will not be able to set up your voicemail when using Wi-Fi calling. Existing Voicemail customer: Enter your existing voicemail password or setup your mailbox as prompted. If you are an existing customer and you have forgotten your voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
3. Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
Note: Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done again to confirm.
4. Select Default to use the default greeting. Select Custom to record a custom greeting. When finished, select Save.
5. Your voicemail inbox will be displayed.