AT&T Service Outage Today : ATT Service Outage | AT&T Service Down
See if there are any AT&T service outages near you. Looking for outages at your location? Sign in to get the latest info about outages affecting your AT&T services. Plus, you can sign up for text alert updates.
How do I know if there’s an internet outage in my area?
- Go to att.com/outages.
- Enter your ZIP Code for info. Or, sign in to your myAT&T account for personalized results.
How will I know when my internet outage is fixed?
Sign up for updates about your outage, and we’ll also let you know when it’s over. Here’s how:
- Sign in to att.com/outages.
- Select Get text updates now. (You’ll only get alerts for this outage, not future ones.)
Why did I get an alert or text about an internet outage?
If you’re getting alerts about service outages, you may have:
- Enabled notifications in Smart Home Manager
- Given consent to receive service alerts in your myAT&T account profile
- Signed up for proactive alerts on att.com/outages
Want to change your settings?
- Go to your myAT&T profile. Sign in, if asked.
- Select Communications.
- Select Internet and scroll to Service Alerts to update your notification settings.
Why is my internet slow?
- Get help fixing slow browsing issues
The speed of your internet connection to your Wi-Fi® gateway is pretty consistent. You can check it with AT&T Smart Home Manager.
However, the speed you get on devices connected to your network can vary. The number of devices you connect to Wi-Fi, how you use them, their age and type, and Wi-Fi signal strength all can affect speed.