Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers :
Question : How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Answer : 12
Amazon International Yoga Day All Quiz and Answers
Q1 : What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?
Answer : Union
Q2 : Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer : Rig Veda
Q3 : India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
Answer : 21-Jun-2015
Q4 : How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Answer : 12
Q5 : What is the name of this Asana?
Answer : Vrikshasana
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a one stop shop for finding new quizzes and games, and answering daily questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone, but the most popular one is Amazon Daily Quiz. Apart from Daily Quiz, Amazon also offers trivia, spin and win and other contests. On Funzone, prizes vary from consumer electronics to cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
How to Play the Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 1st July 2021.