Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Answers :
Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to Win Rs 20,000 Pay Balance. All you have to do is that just give the right answers to all the 5 questions asked.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to Win Rs 20,000 Pay Balance. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Answers
Q1 : This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?
Answer : 20th June 2021
Q2 : According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Answer : Doubt
Q3 : Who is known as the “Father of India”?
Answer : Mahatma Gandhi
Q4 : What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Answer : Seahorses
Q5 : What is the name of Simba’s dad in The Lion King?
Answer : Mufasa
How to Play the Amazon Father’s Day Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 15” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
https //www.primevideo.com my tv : How to register Amazon Prime Video service to your Android TV
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.