Amazon Daily Quiz Answers :
Question : Which country’s first Mars rover is named ‘Zhurong’?
Answer : China
Amazon Daily Quiz and Answers July 02, 2021 : Live Updates
Q1 : Recently launched ‘Mayflower 400’ is the world’s first unmanned what?
Answer : Ship
Q2 : The Bench, narrating the special relationship between father and son, is the first children’s book written by which famous personality?
Answer : Meghan Markle
Q3 : Which country’s first Mars rover is named ‘Zhurong’?
Answer : China
Q4 : If the Greeks called him Poseidon, what did the Romans call him?
Answer : Neptune
Q5 : Where were the 1992 edition of these games held?
Answer : Barcelona
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a one stop shop for finding new quizzes and games, and answering daily questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone, but the most popular one is Amazon Daily Quiz. Apart from Daily Quiz, Amazon also offers trivia, spin and win and other contests. On Funzone, prizes vary from consumer electronics to cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz July 03” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.