Amazon Daily Quiz Answers :
Question : Which alcoholic drink is made primarily with this ingredient?
Answer : Mead
Amazon Daily Quiz and Answers July 10, 2021 : Live Updates
Q1 : The Full Moon of May is known as what?
Answer : Flower Moon
Q2 : At the 2021 PGA Championship, who became the oldest major championship winner in history at the age of 50 years?
Answer : Phil Mickelson
Q3 : European Space Agency’s Mars rover for the ExoMars programme is named after which famous scientist?
Answer : Rosalind Franklin
Q4 : Which alcoholic drink is made primarily with this ingredient?
Answer : Mead
Q5 : Which unit of measurement is used to measure these structures?
Answer : Pyramid Inch
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a one stop shop for finding new quizzes and games, and answering daily questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone, but the most popular one is Amazon Daily Quiz. Apart from Daily Quiz, Amazon also offers trivia, spin and win and other contests. On Funzone, prizes vary from consumer electronics to cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz July 10” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.