Alexa Site Info : Alexa Website Ranking Report | https://alexa.com/siteinfo
You’ll find all the tools you need to improve your content, SEO and PPC strategy, prove your success, and discover new ideas for growing your traffic.
Input a site and Alexa will show you:
SEO keyword opportunities, including keywords that are driving traffic to competing sites, but not yours. Find your next content idea and incorporate it into your strategy.
Competitive benchmarking, including how your site’s traffic from search, keywords, and backlinks compare to that of your biggest online competitors.
Website traffic statistics, including Alexa Rank, engagement metrics, referral sources, and more for any site in our database.
Audience insights, including sites that share an audience with your site, topics your audience cares most about, and keywords they search for.
Get a free website analysis for:
Your site or a client’s site
- Find SEO keyword opportunities
- View website stats side-by-side against your top competitors
- Find topics your audience cares about
- See what sites share your audience
Competing or industry-leading sites
- Find top keywords driving traffic to the site
- Analyze a website’s traffic sources and engagement metrics
- Gain insights on the site’s audience
The Site Overview tool is free. It provides a limited preview of some results available in a paid plan.
How can I use the data in the Site Overview?
Great question! Here are some tips on how to use the data:
1. Use the list of keyword opportunities to develop new search engine optimization (SEO) content or improve existing content that is highly relevant to your niche audience. These keyword opportunities are broken down by strategy, so you can focus on your top SEO priority.
2. Use the competitive analysis section to see where you can close the gap between you and your competitors. For example, if your competitors drive more search traffic than you, run an seo analysis to identify areas to improve.
3. The audience insights can be used to understand your users’ browsing habits. This can help you identify partner sites, guest posting opportunities, or paid advertising opportunities.
4. Check website traffic statistics to understand a site’s popularity, and the quality of their content. For example, you can look at a competitor’s engagement metrics and compare that to your own site to identify metrics to focus on in your marketing strategy.