Airtel Black Plan Specifications
Bharti Airtel announced the details of its Airtel Black Plan today. Airtel’s all-in-one plans for mobile, broadband, and DTH services are now available. How to Apply for Airtel Black Plans: Go to www.airtel.in and fill out an application. Now you can see the several types of Airtel Black new plans, as well as the installation and servicing fees. Are you now using or planning to use Airtel’s telecommunication services? In any case, there is some excellent news for all of you. Bharti Airtel launched a next-generation AI-enabled service for all of its customers on July 2, 2021. Airtel Black Plans is the name of this service.
Let us shine some light on the Airtel Black New Plan for those who are unaware of it. Airtel Black allows all consumers to choose from a variety of DTH, Fiber, and Mobile services. Additionally, just one bill will be created at the time of plan selection. Users will no longer have to deal with multiple invoices for different services such as DTH, mobile, and fibre broadband. Later in this essay, we’ll go over the Airtel Black Plans.
Details of the Airtel Black Plan
First and first, let us state what CEO Adarsh Nair said during the Airtel Black launch. He stated, “The company has made significant investments in Artificial Intelligence.” Only AI will be used to complete the installation, and AI will also be used to make recommendations. Although we all know that Airtel has always strived to provide the greatest services to its customers, particularly in terms of plans. India is already ranked among the world’s cheapest call and internet plans. Some of India’s telecommunications corporations deserve our gratitude.
Airtel is well-known for providing excellent services in all areas of telecom, including mobile, broadband, and television. It gives their existing and new users some new features. So, here are the Airtel Black Details in a nutshell:
• For their users, they’ve established four different plans. This plan combines one or two mobile connections with a Boardband and DTH connection. It differs from one plan to the next.
• Airtel Black’s entire approach is reliant on artificial intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
• Users will receive a lifetime free visit for installation or issue resolution.
• Your issues or complaints will be addressed by an Airtel Black representative within 60 seconds after calling Airtel Customer Care.
• For Airtel Black, a distinct team and personnel have been assembled.
|998 Rupees Plan||Two postpaid connections with unlimited nation and international calls|
|1349 Rupees Plan||Three postpaid Connection with unlimited calls|
|1598 Rupees Plan||Two postpaid mobile connections with landline benefits|
|2099 Rupees Plan||Three postpaid connection bundled with landline and unlimited calling for users|
Airtel Black Broadband Plans
|998 Rupees Plan||105 GB data 4G|
|1349 Rupees Plan||210 GB data 4G|
|1598 Rupees Plan||105 GB data at a speed of 200 Mbps|
|2099 Rupees Plan||260 GB data|
Airtel Black DTH TV Plan
|998 Rupees Plan||Rupees 350 worth TV Channels|
|1349 Rupees Plan||Xstream DT box along with rupees 350 worth TV channels. The installation will also be free.|
|1598 Rupees Plan||There is no DTH service given in this plan|
|2099 Rupees Plan||Rupees 424 worth TV Channels|
How can I sign up for Airtel’s new Black Plan?
It is critical for users to understand how to add accounts, swap plans, and establish their own. Here’s how to register for Airtel Black. There are three possibilities:
• You can give a missed call to this number 8826655555 and an Airtel executive will call you back if you download the Airtel Thanks app and select to be a part of Airtel Black.
• To receive Airtel Black service, go to your nearest Airtel store.
• Airtel Black Plan Types
• We’ve already discussed the several types of Airtel Black Plans, but here are some more:
• Airtel Black plan (Rs 998, Rs 1,349, Rs 1,598, Rs 2,099)
All installation and service prices are included in the AIRTEL Black Plan.
All of the information about installation and service prices may be found on Airtel Black’s official website, www.airtel.in. Users may learn more about the installation fees for these plans by visiting Airtel Black’s official website. Users of the Rupees 2099 plan, however, will not be required to pay any installation or servicing fees. There are also complimentary visits for the rest of your life when any concern is resolved.