Air India Express Web Check In
Have a contact-less experience by visiting the Air India Express website for web check-in & to access your boarding pass. There are three ways to self check-in for your flight.
2. Mobile app
3. Airport check-in KIOSK – Only reprint of boarding pass is permissible (be sure to have your six-character PNR/ booking reference ready before self check-in. Your PNR/ booking reference can be found in your travel itinerary)
If your booking was for one-way travel, you will have to purchase a new booking to travel to your intended destination. However, if you also have a return flight on the same booking, you will only need to purchase a booking to replace the flight you missed. If you fail to check in on time or board our flight at the boarding time, the fare you paid will not be refunded to you. You will have to make another booking on the next available flight.
You’ll be assigned a seat at random. That means if you’re travelling in a group, there is a chance that you may not be seated together.
Self-check-in opens 14 days before departure and closes one hour before departure. This service allows you to check in through various means and avoids long queues at the airport.
Covid-19 update: To promote social distancing and minimise physical contact among our guests, we strongly encourage everyone to opt for a contact-less check-in online via the web or the Air India Express mobile app. For guests who wish to use our self-check-in kiosks, please observe the floor markings indicated to ensure that a safe distance is maintained. Guests who are not eligible for self-check-in must visit the Air India Express counter.
You must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Please note that our gates close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. You will be denied boarding if you fail to be at the gate 20 minutes prior to departure. Prior to boarding, please ensure you allocate enough time to,
1. Web-check in to obtain your boarding pass.
2. Self check-in to obtain a boarding pass and baggage drop-off, if you have bags to check-in.
3. Perform security screening of your bags to check-in, if you have any.
4. Clear security for hand-carried baggage.
Who can web Check In?
All guests with confirmed tickets will have to perform web check-in except below:
- Guests experiencing reduced mobility or requiring special assistance
- Travelling with an infant 8 days old and below
- A young guest between 12 and 16 years old and travelling alone.
- Unaccompanied mainors between 5 to 12years old and travelling alone
Head to our baggage drop or check-in counter 60 mins before departure to check in your baggage and verify your travel documents. In case you do not have any baggage, just head to the boarding gate according to the boarding time given on your boarding pass if you are not required to verify your travel documents. Keep in mind that the boarding gate closes 20 minutes before departure.