Aetna Nations Benefits Mastercard Prepaid Card Activate
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans offer you a wide variety of benefits that go beyond Original Medicare — and help take care of the whole you.
In today’s fast-paced world of E-commerce and shifting consumer behavior, health plan members have come to expect the same expediency they experience with the largest global retailers. That’s why NationsOTC® advances consumerization of healthcare with the over-the-counter (OTC) benefit offering.
NationsOTC provides over-the-counter benefit administration services to health plans seeking an affordable, comprehensive solution in supplemental OTC services and product fulfillment. Hundreds of brand-name and generic products, health and wellness items, first-aid supplies, and a variety of foods are available across CMS-approved categories for home delivery nationwide at no additional cost.
The customizable solution also includes a modern E-commerce experience that can be tailored for your health plan.
Check your Wellness Credit Balance
1. Go to the Aetna website.
2. Log in with your user ID and password. If you are not a registered user, you will need to sign up by using information on your Aetna member card.
3. Once you are logged in, select Health & Wellness from the menu
4. Scroll down to Wellness Tools and select Access Wellness
5. Next you will see the Incentive Reward Programs screen. Under Active Incentive Programs, choose your completed Go for the Gold program level for the current year. The Expired Incentive Programs section below will show your incentive rewards earned in previous years.
6. After clicking on your program level, you will then be directed to the program level page showing your wellness credit earned.
Features of the NationsOTC Solution:-
1. CMS-compliant and fully customizable program.
2. 24/7/365 live customer service.
3. Comprehensive product formulary, including healthy foods and connectivity devices.
4. Competitive product pricing
5. Five national distribution centers
6. Nationwide 2-day delivery, at no additional cost
Create additional brand affinity by featuring your logo on the portal, which offers:-
- Robust search options with the ability to filter, sort and search by category, pricing, wallet, and more
- Product recommendations based on individual needs
- Expandable product detail pages complete with 360-degree images
- Benefit tracking to see available dollars to spend on plan-approved products
- Order tracking with carrier details and frequent status updates
members.nations benefits.com/aetna Activate Card
Open the Member Portal and the page will be redirect you to the member portal for profile registration. After completing registration, you will be prompted to activate your card if you have OTC Card in your hands.
How does the card work?
Starting January 1, we load the card every quarter with $100. Members can use the card to pay for in-network copayments when visiting a primary care physician (PCP) office, a specialist office, and offices that perform certain other types of services.
If your office accepts Mastercard®, the member can swipe the card as a debit card (with or without a PIN) to pay the copayment amount. The member can pay the full amount in this way. Or, if your office allows the use of more than one payment method, the member can opt to pay a portion of the amount with the card and use a different payment method for the rest of the amount.
What if the card doesn’t work or is declined?
- Make sure the member is using the card only for a copayment.
- The card hasn’t been activated. The member can activate their card by calling the number on their activation sticker. That number is 1-877-261-9951 (TTY: 711). The member should call that number to activate the card and then try to pay again.
- The expense might not be considered eligible under the plan. The member should refer to their Explanation of Coverage (EOC) document.
Need help getting started?
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-439-2665(TTY: 711).
Member Experience Advisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Language support services are available free of charge.