Activating your new card online | Barclays US : barclaysus.com Activate Login
Get rewarded for your everyday spending. We’ll give you cashback on new, eligible purchases made with Barclaycard Rewards, or you can collect Avios to spend on flights, hotels and more with Barclaycard Avios credit cards.
Barclays recommends that you notify them of your upcoming travel plans so that we will know where you will be using your card. Simply log on to your account and select My travel from the Services menu and tell us about your upcoming travel plans. You can also call Customer Service at the number on the back of your card.
barclaysus.com Activate Login :
The fastest and most convenient way to activate your new card is through the Barclays app or on our website.
- Install and launch the Barclays US Credit Card app on your mobile device, or visit the activation page (https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/activate) of our website. (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you already have an online account — Choose “Existing Cardmember” and log in using your username and password. Verify your identity by completing the required fields. Your card will be activated and ready for use.
- If you’re a new Cardmember or don’t have online account access set up — Select “Activate my card now” and complete the required fields.
- Select “Continue” and your new card will immediately be activated and ready to use.
How do I generate a PINsentry code?
Insert your card into the card reader and select IDENTIFY.
Enter your PIN for this card into the card reader and follow the on-screen instructions.
An 8-digit code will be displayed. You will need to enter this into the relevant boxes on log-in step 2. Then select the ‘Log in’ button to continue.
If you get an error message which says “This card is not accepted” or “Card is not responding”, that may be because you inserted the wrong card. Please pull the card out, check and try again.
How do I log in to Online Banking?
There are two steps to logging in to Online Banking https://cards.barclaycardus.com/
- Tell us who you are
- Confirm your identity – using either PINsentry or your passcode and memorable word
You can do this any of three ways
- Your Online Banking membership number
- The long number from the front of your debit, cash or authentication card with us
- Your sort code and account number
Making a payment online or on your Barclays Credit Cards App
Making a payment online is a secure and reliable way to ensure that your credit card payment posts to your account on time.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online or launch the Barclays App on your mobile device and select “Payments” from the main navigation menu, then select “Make a Payment.” (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll first need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments. Select “Add a bank account” and enter your account details. You’ll only need to do this step once.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options. You can pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Enter a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available (cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 pm ET or 7 pm ET if made on your statement cycle date. Payments made after that time will be dated the next day).
- Select a payment account from your available bank accounts (you can have more than one payment account saved here).
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment, and when you’re ready to send it select “Pay now” to make your payment.
To set up repeat payments
Select “Repeat Payments” from the Payments menu and set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment. Your selections will remain in effect until you change or cancel them.