Activate your device – Napster @ https://us.napster.com/samsung/activate
Napster was the first streaming on-demand music subscription service to offer unlimited access to a large library of digital music for a flat monthly fee. It was the first of its kind, and it continues to create new ways to connect you with the artists you love. For one low monthly price, you can listen to and download all the music you want – no limits, no ads. Plus, we personalize your music experience – the more you listen to, the more we can recommend curated playlists, new artists, and artists you may have missed (but just might love).
Napster has mobile apps for iPhone, Android, iPad, iPod touch, Kindle, and Windows Phone. You can listen to your music on any Mac or PC at www.napster.com, or stream music to every room in your house with compatible home audio systems.
How do I sign up for Napster?
We’re glad you want to know! See our plans and pricing page to find out about the tiers and pricing we offer.
Napster is a music streaming service in the U.S. It was the first of its kind, and it continues to create new ways to connect you with the artists you love. For one low monthly price, you can listen to and download all the music you want – no limits, no ads. Plus, we personalize your music experience – the more you listen to, the more we can recommend curated playlists, new artists, and artists you may have missed (but just might love).
Napster on your Apple Watch
With Napster on your Apple Watch, you can listen to all your music from your wrist and access all your playlists and Napster mix. You can also skip tracks, change where the music is playing and much more right from your wrist.
How to Get Napster for Apple Watch
To set up Napster on your Apple Watch, you will need to have the following:
1. An Apple Watch running watchOS 5 or higher.
2. An iPhone that’s paired to the Apple Watch.
3. The Napster app (version 6.6.1 or higher) installed on the iPhone.
4. A Napster Premier or higher subscription that lets you use the app on the iPhone.
How to download Napster onto your Apple Watch
1. Go to the Watch app on your phone.
2. Scroll down and find Napster.
3. Install the app.
If Napster appears under the “Installed On Apple Watch” list, tap and make sure it is set to “Show App on Apple Watch.”
How to activate Now Playing using Siri Watch Face
1. Go into the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap on the Face Gallery tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the Siri Watch Face and tap on it.
3. Scroll down to the Data Sources section on this page. By default, the Apple Watch app will use all the native data sources on the Apple Siri Watch Face. Please ensure Now Playing is enabled in Data Sources.
4. From your Apple watch face, swipe to the left or twist the Digital Crown through the series of available watch faces until you get to Siri Watch Face and tap the + button.
5. On the Apple Watch, once on the Siri Watch Face is selected, scroll through it to find Now Playing tile and tap it. To pick which device you want to control, tap on the back button on the top left corner.
6. On this screen, you can see what’s last played on Watch and on iPhone and choose which device to control and tap Watch or iPhone and start controlling each device’s playback.
7. Afterwards, Now Playing screen can be accessed from Recent apps after pressing Watch side button so it’s not necessary to navigate to Siri Watch Face each time if Now Playing it already running.
How to activate Now Playing using Siri Watch Face
1. Go to My Watch app on iPhone and open Dock options.
2. In Dock options set Favorites as default.
3. Tap Edit in the top right corner.
4. Find Now Playing on the list and tap green add an icon to add it to Dock.
5. On Apple Watch, pressing side button now opens Dock containing Favorites instead of Recent so Now Playing will always be accessible this way.
How to pair Bluetooth headphones with your Apple Watch
1. If you are streaming music online, you will need to pair your headphones with your iPhone rather than your Apple Watch. (You’ll still be able to use your Apple Watch to control the Napster app on your iPhone.)
2. If you are listening offline, you will need to pair your headphones with Apple Watch to listen to music on your watch.
3. If you have AirPods or headphones with Bluetooth 5.0, your device should pair automatically. For help connecting your AirPods to your watch, click here.
We accept the following payment methods:
- – Visa
- – MasterCard
- – American Express
- – Discover
- – PayPal
These may vary depending on the country you live in. All available payment methods for where you’re based will be shown at checkout.
Note: We also accept prepaid or gift cards but you may need to register and activate your Prepaid or Gift card with the issuer before using it online. Please refer to the card package instructions or the terms and conditions for additional information.
Remove a device
Login to account.napster.com with your username and password. Click “Authorizations” on the left. Click “Deauthorize” to remove a device from your account or click “Rename” to change the name of the device. To add a device to your account, download and install the Napster app and sign-in. The app will automatically authorize.
Re-activate an account
- Sign in to My Account
- Click “Edit” next to “Account Status”
- Click “Select Plan”
- Confirm or re-enter payment details if prompted