Activate your ATM or Visa Debit Card – Alaska USA Login
Your new ATM or Visa® Debit Card must be activated before use. You can activate your card in several ways. Call 800-525-9094 or 907-563-4567 Have your card ready to verify with the member service representative
Activate your card online
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Account Services tab
- Select the Activate Card link
- Enter your card number and click Submit Activation Request
Activate by phone
- Call 866-281-6296
- Follow the instructions for activation
Call the Member Service Center
- Call 800-525-9094 or 907-563-4567
- Have your card ready to verify with the member service representative.The Member Service Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Activate Visa Credit Card
To activate your new or replacement Visa Credit Card call 800-543-5073.
Convenience at your fingertips
Alaska USA’s Visa® Debit and ATM cards are the perfect way to enjoy quick access to your accounts and the convenience of immediate purchasing power without checks or cash.
With the Alaska USA ATM Card you can:
- Access your account at any of the 55,000 surcharge-free Alaska USA or Allpoint ATMs worldwide.
- Withdraw cash, transfer funds between your accounts, and check balances. You can also make deposits at many locations.
The Visa Debit Card gives you even more:
- Quick, simple, and secure worldwide purchasing power
- An EMV smart chip to protect against fraud
- The ability to turn your card off and on if it’s misplaced or stolen
- A contactless payment option for a faster a more secure checkout
Where to use your Alaska USA debit card
Use your Visa Debit Card or ATM card at ATMs and retail locations with the Alaska Option® or Plus® logo. You may also use your Visa Debit Card worldwide, wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
Personalize your PIN
You can make the PIN for your debit card easier to remember by personalizing it at any Alaska USA ATM. Just put in your card and select “New PIN” from the on-screen menu. You can also change your PIN through online account access. Click the “Account Services” tab and select the “Change Debit/ATM Card PIN” link.
Lost or stolen cards
If your Visa Debit Card is lost or stolen, notify Alaska USA immediately and you will have zero liability on purchases! If your ATM card is lost or stolen, notify Alaska USA right away and your liability is limited to $50.