Activate your A+FCU Debit Card : Login and Link A+FCU debit card with Google Pay, Apple Pay
From unlimited cash back on everyday purchases to dividends on savings, A+FCU checking and savings accounts help your financial well-being with every transaction.
With online and mobile banking, you can take care of your financial business anywhere. All you need is a computer, phone, or tablet, and an internet connection.
Sometimes you need extra money. As part of our commitment to your financial well-being, we’re here to help with personal loans and competitive rates.
Activate your A+FCU Debit Card :
To activate your A+FCU debit card received in the mail, please call 1.800.335.4583 and follow the prompts.
After your A+FCU debit card arrives, your PIN will follow in a separate letter in 2-3 days. If the card is a reissue for an expired/expiring card with the same number, your PIN will stay the same.
Reset your PIN by visiting one of our branch locations or by calling 1.800.335.4583. You can only reset your PIN when calling in if you know your old PIN number. If you know your current PIN, you can also reset it at ATMs located at A+FCU branch locations.
To cancel your debit card through the A+ Mobile App, log in to your account, select Menu > Services > Block a Debit Card > select the card you would like to permanently cancel and click ‘Submit’.
To cancel your debit card through A+ Online Banking, log in to your account, click ‘Services,’ then ‘Block a Debit Card.’ Select the card you would like to permanently cancel and click ‘Submit’.
You can use your A+FCU debit card with your PIN (including ATM machines) up to $600 per day.
If you’ve reached this limit, run your debit card as ‘credit’. This sometimes looks like “No Pin” or simply selecting the green button at a cash register. Ask the cashier if you’re not sure. This limit doesn’t apply to online transactions.
To add your A+FCU debit card to Google Pay, open the Google Pay app > tap ‘Payment’ > tap ‘Add’ and then select ‘Credit or debit card’ > enter your card information > verify the payment method.
To add your A+FCU debit card to Apple Pay, open your Wallet on your iPhone > tap the plus sign in the top right hand corner > follow the steps to add your debit card by scanning it or manually entering the information > verify the payment method.
To enroll in A+ Online Banking:
- Click on Enroll (you can also enroll by clicking “Enroll” on the A+ Mobile app)
- If you have a Personal Account, fill out the information on the form using the Primary account holder’s information
- If you have a Business Account, click on the Business tab at the top and fill in the form using any Authorized Signer’s information
- Notate the Login ID and Password > click Here
- Enter in the Login ID and Password from previous step > click Log In
- Select how you’d like to receive your Secure Access Code > click Submit
- Type in your five digit Secure Access Code > click Submit
- Read the Online Banking Agreement > click I Accept
- Verify the information displayed, but do not change anything > click Submit
- Create and confirm a new password > click Submit
- Click OK to change password