Activate Target Red Card Login : How do I Activate my Target REDcard?
You could save up to $675 per year on groceries with RedCard. You could save nearly $500 in baby’s first year with your RedCard.
Reduce contact at checkout with the app
Add a RedCard™ to the Wallet feature to pay & save in one scan.
When you use your Target Debit Card, Target Credit Card or Target™ Mastercard® (each, a “RedCard™”) at Target stores or Target.com, you will receive 5% off on your purchases. If you use a RedCard in the same purchase transaction with another form of payment, the 5% discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your RedCard. 5% discount applies to eligible purchases minus any other discounts and the value of any promotional Target gift cards received in the transaction. Target reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this program at any time.
5% discount does not apply to the following:
- Prescriptions, over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter and clinic services at Target
- Target Optical eye exams and protection plans (Target Optical products, such as glasses and contact lenses, do receive the 5% discount)
- Target gift cards and prepaid cards, Game On, Gift of College and lottery gift cards
- Previous purchases
- Target credit account payments, Target Debit Card cash back and cash advances on the Target Mastercard
- Shipt membership fees
- Alcohol purchases in Indiana
- Wireless protection program purchases and deposits required by mobile carrier
- Gift wrapping services
- Taxes, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges
- Where otherwise prohibited by law
Target Red Card Login :
How do I log into my Target REDcard?
To log in to your Target Credit Card account, visit the login page on the Target website and enter your username and password in the appropriate fields. Then, click the “Sign In” to access your online account. If you don’t already have an account, you will need to start by creating one.
Why can’t I log into my Target REDcard account?
Make Sure You’re Using the Correct Website
If you have been providing your login credentials for the Target.com shopping login, you will most likely receive a notification in Prism that your credentials are incorrect. You will need to supply the login credentials for the dedicated credit card billing login.
How do I make a payment on my Target credit card?
- Four ways to make your RedCard Credit Card payment
- Online. Log in at Target.com/myRedCard. Pay now.
- By Phone. Call 800-659-2396.
- In Store. Pay at Guest Service Counter.
- By Mail. Send payment to the address on your billing statement.
How do I access my Target account?
Access your Target account under My Target in the Target app. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner to edit the following in your account: Profile: Update your name, team member number (if applicable), contact information or change your account password. Payment cards: Add, edit or remove payment card.