Activate SIM Card | Woolworths Mobile : https //mobile.woolworths.com.au/activate
Woolworths Mobile uses parts of the Telstra 4G and 3G Network, covering more than 98.8% of the Australian population. As a valued Woolworths Mobile customer, you can get 10% off your grocery shop once a month.
Already using a phone you like and just looking for a plan? Enjoy the freedom of no lock-in contract with a Woolworths Mobile month to month SIM Only plan. Bill shock, what’s that? You’ll never pay more than what you agree up front. Choose a SIM Only plan that suits you and say hello to the convenience of a monthly bill.
How to get your new SIM Only plan
Step 1: Choose a Plan
Choose the plan that is right for you. Browse our selection of SIM Only plans and decide between 20GB, 40GB or 65GB of data allowance per month. At the end of the month, any excess data that has not been used will be safely stored in your Data Bank, up to 500GB.
Our plans starting from 40GB have unlimited international calls and texts to 22 selected destinations. You can see the list of countries here.
Already have a mobile plan with us? See how to upgrade your phone.
Step 2: Place Your Order Online
Click ‘Buy Now’ on the Woolworths Mobile SIM Only plan of your choice and follow our easy 4 step process to order your Woolworths Mobile SIM card online. In order to purchase your Woolworths Mobile SIM card, you will need to have the following on hand:
- A valid form of ID (Australian Drivers License, Australian Passport, International Passport and Visa).
- A credit or debit card to set up your monthly payments
- If keeping your current mobile number, make sure it is in your name and have your details (DOB/Account Reference Number) ready to go.
Activate Your New SIM Card
Once you have received your new SIM Card, use the My Account portal online or download the Woolworths Mobile app to activate your SIM card in a few simple steps. You can pay your bill or change your payment settings easily online.
The easiest way to activate is online. Simply click here and follow the steps. If you activating a Starter Pack you will need the following handy:
1. A valid form of ID (Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Passport, Medicare card or International Passport & Visa)
2. A credit or debit card to set up you monthly payments
3. If you are wanting to bring your number to Woolworths, make sure your number is in your name and have your details (Date of birth/Account reference number) on hand.
How do I join Woolworths Mobile?
To join Woolworths Mobile, you’ll simply need to:
- make an application through our website
- provide the acceptable proof of identification (as required by law) and
- meet any eligibility requirements for the Service, which may include being over a certain age, having an acceptable credit rating, providing valid proof of identification and being located within the coverage area of the Service.
For a Pre-paid Mobile Service – be at least 10 years of age
For a Post-paid Mobile Service – be 18 years of age or older and provide one or more of the following forms of identification (as requested by Woolworths in order to meet its legal obligations):
- Australian driver’s licence;
- Medicare card (may be used for Pre-paid Mobile Services only)
- Australian Passport
- International Passport with Visa (being a permission You hold to travel to and enter Australia and/or remain in Australia)
- provide any other information
Once Woolworths has accepted your application to become a customer, we’ll open an account for you. You’ll receive regular communication to keep you up to date with the progress.
Managing you account is easy via the online portal My Account or our Mobile App. Available 24/7, you can:
- Check your account balance
- Track your mobile usage
- Set up Auto-recharge
- View and pay your mobile bills
- View and download your proof of purchase
- Update your address, contact details, Rewards or Credit / Debit card details
- Recharge and buy Add-ons for your Pre-paid account with a voucher, debit or credit card, and more!