ACP Application : How to Apply for Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

ACP Application : How to Apply for Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

Reach out to your internet company directly to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). You do not need to apply again.


If you are currently enrolled in the Lifeline program, you do not have to apply again for the ACP. You can apply your Lifeline and ACP benefit to the same or separate services. You can:

  1. Talk to your Lifeline provider about the services they may have available as part of the ACP, including options to apply the discounts to your existing Lifeline service, or
  2. Contact another internet company participating in the ACP to apply the benefit to a separate internet service.

Already in a low-income program with a non-Lifeline provider?

Reach out to your internet company directly to see if you can enroll in the program. You likely do not need to apply again.

If you do not participate in Lifeline but receive service from a participating company that has its own low-income program, you may not need to apply for the ACP benefit. This option is only available if the company obtained approval for its application process from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Talk to your provider for more information.


There are three ways to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program


Login or create a new account to complete the ACP application online

If you apply online, you may be able to receive an immediate approval

Are you ready to get stared with the Affordable Connectivity Program? 

You can apply online or with the assistance of your internet company.

Apply Now


USAC strongly recommends including a Household Worksheet with your application: English Spanish (Household Worksheet Instructions)

Complete the application and Household Worksheet and send them, along with copies of your proof documentation, to:

ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742

Contact your internet company

Ask your internet company if they participate in the ACP or use our online tool to find a participating company near you. Participating companies can help you apply through their company’s application process.

After You Apply

Application Approval: After you submit an application, we will share the results with you. If you apply online, you may receive an immediate approval. If we cannot confirm your eligibility automatically, we will request additional documentation from you and provide information on how you can submit those documents for review.

Sign Up to Get Internet Service

Once we approve your application for the ACP benefit, you can choose a company that offers ACP discounts and sign up for service.

Show You Qualify

When you apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit, you may need to provide additional information or documentation if we cannot confirm your eligibility, identity, or address. We will contact you to let you know if we need additional information to confirm your eligibility.

Qualifying Assistance Program Participation

If you participate in qualifying programs, provide a letter or official document as proof.

Documentation must include:

  • Your (or your dependent’s) first and last name
  • The name of the qualifying program, such as SNAP
  • The name of the government, Tribal entity, program administrator, school, school district, university, or college that issued the document
  • An issue date within the last 12 months or a future expiration date
    • For the Free and Reduced Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools, documents must be from the current school year or the school year immediately preceding the application.
    • For USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools, documents must show that the student is enrolled in a CEP School for the relevant school year (the student must still be enrolled in the CEP school at the time of the application). Acceptable documentation shows the student’s name, the relevant school year, the name and address of the school, and contact information for the school.
    • For Federal Pell Grants, documents must be from the student’s school (college or university, community college, or career school) or the Department of Education and show the student has received a Pell Grant for the current award year.

1 Trackback / Pingback

  1. https //online : Renew driving licence South Africa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.