AAA Advantage Credit Card Login : AAA Visa Signature credit card – Home – Comenity
To login into AAA Advantage Credit Card, access the website http://www.aaanetaccess.com and enter the username and password for login. You need to be an AAdvantage® member to get an account number.
When you sign up for Account Centre and sign in as the accountholder (the principal applicant for the card), you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management features.:
- Make a payment
- Manage payment and account settings.
- Update your stored personal information.
- Choose paperless billing.
- Add an authorized buyer.
- Ask for an increased credit limit.
- Check current balance.
- See available credit amount.
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send us a question via Secure Message Center
How do I log in to my account?
You need to be an AAdvantage® member to get an account number. There are a couple ways to become a member:
- If you have an AAdvantage® credit card, you might have an AAdvantage® number already set up.
- You can make an account online and choose a username and password for login.
If you don’t remember your AAdvantage® number, you can retrieve it at login where it says, ‘Need AAdvantage number?’
If you don’t remember the password you chose when you created an account, you can request it at login (click ‘Need password?’).
Check ‘Remember me’ at login so you don’t have to re-enter your AAdvantage® number / username and last name every time you visit the site. Next time you log in they will already be filled out, so you can just enter your password.
If you don’t want the site to autofill that information, log out then uncheck ‘Remember me’ at login.
How do I update my user name or reset my password?
To update your user name or password:
- Log in to your profile.
- Click “information and password”.
- Update your information.
How to Activate your Aviator Mastercard Account
Although you have assigned a 4-digit PIN to your account when you open it is better to change your PIN to something easy to remember, difficult to guess.
• If you activate your new card online, you’ll be prompted to create a PIN. You won’t have to know your existing PIN to create a new one
• If you call to activate your new card, you can also create a PIN, or you can request to have your assigned PIN mailed to you.
Please note that if you create a new PIN, you’ll have to sign for your first transaction at a chip-card terminal with a cashier. After your first chip transaction has been completed, your PIN will be activated and you’ll be able to use your card at self-service terminals where a PIN is required.
You can also use your PIN for cash advances at ATMs in the U.S. and around the world. Your Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will apply. Remember that there is only one PIN for your account. As the primary cardmember, you can share your PIN with authorized users, at your discretion.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every dollar spent with American Airlines, eligible telecom, office supply, and car rental merchants
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile on all other purchases.
- First checked bag free.
- Preferred boarding for up to 4 companions.
- 25% savings on in-flight food and beverages.
- Complimentary employee cards.
- Annual companion certificate for $99 after spending $30,000 per year.
- 5% AAdvantage® mileage bonus on account anniversary on all miles earned.