7plus.com.au Connect Activate:
7plus is consistently rolling out new features across our platforms to benefit our signed in users. These features allow you to:
- Continue watching your favourite shows across multiple devices to resume content where and when you like
- Discover new content with personalised recommendations for shows in our extensive on-demand catalogue
- Access member exclusive content for shows before they go to air or are exclusive to 7plus.
7plus is a free service which is made possible by advertising revenue. There is no subscription involved in accessing 7plus contents. Only internet charges are applicable.
It’s as easy as downloading the 7plus iOS, Android app for free* from the App Store or Google Play Store. You can also access 7plus at 7plus.com.au or find 7plus on Freeview Plus certified TVs, Fetch TV, Telstra TV, Apple TV 4th Gen+, Chromecast, Android TV, Samsung TV, Sony Linux TV, LG TV (2016 and later) and Playstation 4.
To sign into 7plus account on your Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV, Samsung Tizen, LG TV & Fetch TV apps:
- Open the 7plus app on your Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV, Samsung Tizen & Fetch TV app and select a video to watch
- You will be presented with a screen that outlines the steps you will need to take to sign in with a 7 account and then connect that account to your device:
- Navigate to 7plus.com.au/connect on a web browser (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge). Please ensure that you head to this URL and not just the 7plus homepage.
- On the page 7plus.com.au/connect you will be asked to either:
- Sign in with an existing 7 account
- Create a new 7 account using email
- If you receive an error message when you attempt to sign in to your TV, please sign out of your 7plus account from the device you are entering the sync code in to. Once you have logged back in again you should now be able to enter the same code successfully into your device.
- Once you have signed in or created an account, you will then be asked to enter the 8-digit code seen on the screen of your Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV, Samsung Tizen or Fetch TV e.g. DKFJS1 as seen in example image in step 2 of this how-to guide:
- Once you have correctly entered the code as seen on your TV via the Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV, Samsung Tizen or Fetch TV app page, the website will speak to your device and connect your account:
- Your app will automatically update, and you will be shown a new screen where you can select the Start Watching button to start watching your video:
Alternatively, you are also able to sign in via the settings section:
Check out our list of supported devices below
Phone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini. (Requires iOS v11 or later)
+Samsung Galaxy – A3, Alpha, Core Prime, K Zoom, Mega 6.3, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note Edge, S4 (requires Android v5.0.1), S5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S9, S9+ Young 2, Tab S2, Tab A, Tab A6. Nexus – 4 (requires Android 5.2), 5, 6. Google – Pixel, Pixel 2. HTC – Desire 320, Desire 510, Desire 610, Desire 820, Eye, One E8, M7 (requires Android 5.0), M8, M9, Max (requires Android 5.0), Mini 2. Huawei – Mate 7 MT7, P7-L10, 4X, Y625. LG – F70, G3, L70, L Fino. (Requires Android v5.2 or later).
The amount of mobile data used to watch content on 7plus varies depending on your internet speed, the quality of the episode (e.g. HD or SD), and how long the episode is.
As a rough guide you can expect to use between 300mb and 1.2Gb of data per hour of content streamed.
If you are on an iPhone or iPad, you can check how much mobile data an app is using by navigating to Settings > Mobile. There is a date at the bottom of the page to indicate when the counter was last reset.
If you are on an Android mobile or tablet, this page can usually be found at Settings > Connections > Data Usage > Mobile Data Usage.
You’ll be able to watch 7plus on all modern web browsers but we recommend using Chrome, Firefox and Edge Browsers.
You can access 7plus website from this link. Or you can copy and paste the below link to your browser. https://7plus.com.au/
7plus is focused on delivering you the best entertainment experience across a range of popular platforms and devices.