4th of July Quotes from Presidents :
Independence Day (colloquially the Fourth of July) is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the Declaration of Independence of the United States, on July 4, 1776. The Continental Congress declared that the thirteen American colonies were no longer subject (and subordinate) to the monarch of Britain, King George III, and were now united, free, and independent states. The Congress had voted to declare independence two days earlier, on July 2, but it was not declared until July 4.
Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, political speeches, and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the national day of the United States.
4th of July Quotes from Presidents
1. “Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.” — John Quincy Adams
2. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” — Thomas Jefferson
3. “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed — else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
4. “I would rather belong to a poor nation that was free than to a rich nation that had ceased to be in love with liberty.” — Woodrow Wilson
5. “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” — Ronald Reagan
6. “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” — George Washington
7. “Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.” — Calvin Coolidge
8. “Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable — a most sacred right — a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.” — Abraham Lincoln
9. “The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.” — Woodrow Wilson
10. “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.” — Bill Clinton
11. “The way to secure liberty is to place it in the people’s hands, that is, to give them the power at all times to defend it in the legislature and in the courts of justice.” — John Adams
12. “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
Fourth of July Quotes
1. Happy 4th of July! Wishing you a joyful and prosperous holiday!
2. Happy Fourth of July! Celebrate the peace and commemorate the heroes!
3. Wishing you and your family a meaningful and blessed Fourth of July!
4. Happy 4th of July! May this day of independence bring our country peace and prosperity. Celebrate freedom and have a good day!
5. Sending best wishes and blessings your way on the occasion of the 4th of July! May this day be a new beginning of peace, happiness, and prosperity!
6. The American flag shall always soar. Have a great Fourth of July!
7. Happy Fourth of July to all! May this day be a symbol of peace, prosperity, and happiness in your lives. God bless America and the people who live here!
8. I wish you and your family a happy Fourth of July!
9. Happy Independence Day to all American! Let’s appreciate our beautiful country on this day.
10. Happy Independence Day America! Enjoy the day with positive emotions and loving company!
11. On this significant day, let us memorize and celebrate the heroes to whom we owe our freedom, peace, and happiness! Happy 4th of July to you!
12. Happy Fourth of July! I wish you a joyous and pleasant celebration of this momentous occasion.
13. On this special day, may you have a shining celebration. I wish you a happy Fourth of July!
14. May this day be a source of prosperity, love, and joy for you. Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
15. Let us all salute the American spirit. Happy Fourth of July!
16. Happy Fourth of July, everyone. A million salutes to America’s brave men and women.
17. Happy Fourth of July to my brothers and sisters! Let’s feel the pride of being Americans in our hearts and enjoy our freedom!
18. Happy Fourth to you all! Feel the patriotism in your heart, smile with kindness, and spread love equally! May you be blessed!
19. Happy Fourth of July! Let’s pay our respect to those who have shed their blood and sweat to make America a better place to live in!
20. Rejoice in the freedom and unite in brotherhood! Happy Fourth of July!
Fourth of July Quotes Images