10th Installment Date 2021 PM Kisan Yojana 10 Kist Kab Aayegi
According to a statement from the Prime Minister’s office, more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families will receive the transfer amount of more than Rs 19,500 crore in their bank accounts.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|Beneficial for||Small and marginal farmers|
|benefits||6000 Rupees annually|
|Current status||9th Installment Date|
|PM Kisan 9th Installment Kab Aayegi date to release Payment||In August 9, 2021|
Here’s how beneficiaries can check the status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th installment:
Step 1: You need to go to the official website of the government https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and then go to the home page.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. You will get the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option on the top right side of the website.
Step 3: You will see three options i.e. Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. You need to select any one of these options.
Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Get Data’ option from the drop-down menu and the data will appear for you. You will get all the required information on your screen regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ninth installment.
|PM Kisan Yojana first installment||Released in February 2019|
|PM Kisan Yojana second installment||Released on 2 April 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana third installment||Released in August 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana fourth installment||Released in January 2020.|
|PM Kisan Yojana 5th Installment||Issued in April 1, 2020|
|PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment||Released on 1 August 2020.|
|7th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released in December 2020.|
|8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released on 1 April 2021.|
|9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||May release on 09th August|
- i)Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii)Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii)All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- v)All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- vi)Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.