Global Wireless E-Voting
Published on Sep 21, 2019
In the era of technology, the voting machine, which is present today, is highly unsecured. Being in the age of Computers we are compromising the security by opting for Electronic voting machine because in the present electronic voting machine is not intelligent that is it cannot determine the person came for the voting is eligible or not .
That mean the whole control is kept in the hand of voting in charge officer. One more risk with the present voting machine is that any body can increase the vote count, since the count is present in the machine itself.
In proposed machine that is "Global Wireless E-Voting ", the machine is made intelligent which can determine the eligibility of the voter by scanning the eye pattern and also the vote count is not kept into the same machine itself instead of it it is store in the remote server by converting it into radio waves. Here there is no chance of increasing the vote count of machine. Even in case of damage to voting machine there will not be harm to continuity of the election process.
• In our system we trying to keep counting of votes in to a remote secured system
• In Global Wireless E-Voting system we are using a electronic circuit which enable the voter to vote and transfer this vote to the remote system by converting it to radio wave through the mobile towers.
• Global Wireless E-Voting machine can check the eligibility of the candidate by itself, so there is no question of corruption. Machine itself is automated to check the eligibility of the candidates.
• Here we need not to go for the re election even if the machine is damaged.
• A person even can vote from a mobile system and also from Internet.
• We can vote from any where even though being a voter of another region.
Working of whole system
Whenever voters enter to voting booth then he will be instructed to directly look at retina scanning machine at this time the machine scans the retina. once retina scanning properly confirmed then it sent signal to the voting machine as to accept the vote it will be powered on .then voter is made to vote. Now the whole data including the retina pattern is sent to interfacing device which convert into radio waves of mobile frequency range and these radio waves are sent to mobile tower and then to the remote server, where the authentication and voters identification is stored into a secured database.
The received data is first converted into digital format from the radio waves through the interface device kept at the server side, and then retina pattern and vote separated.
Next the retina pattern is matched against the existing database .If match is found then flag is check which indicates its voting status i.e. if the voter is not voted yet then +ve ack is send to the mobile tower and then to the corresponding voting machine. This ack is recognized by the receiver kept at the voter side and machine is made to scan next retina pattern and vote, otherwise if -ve ack then alert alarm is made to ring.