Published on Nov 30, 2023
This project is aimed at developing a system by which the employees in the organization submit the bills to their managers. The bills could of various types and also of various amounts. The employee after submitting the bill will automatically provide the manager's name to which the bill will be submitted. The bill will pass through a workflow process and the owner of the bill can view the status of the bill at any time. An email will be sent to the concerned people to let them know about the status of the bill.
The software is fully integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as well as CMS (Content Management System) solution and developed in a manner that is easily manageable, time saving and relieving one from manual works.
Functional components of the project: Following is the list of functionalities which is expected to be provided by the system:
• User will log on to the application and the login will be based on the role of the user. The user will directly take into 'My open requests', where the user can view the details of the request and can also view the status at which the request is.
• The access to the system will be based on the roles. The roles will be based on the type of department the user belongs to.
(1) Any user can create a request by login to the system, the parameters for creating the request will be
• Name of the user (should be defaulted from the login)
• Dept of the user (should be defaulted from the login)
• Type of the bill being submitted (e.g., telephone bill, electricity bill etc)
• Amount of the bill
• Date of expense incurred
• Whether the request is supported by the bills
• Whether the bill amount should be credited to the user account in the bank
• Bank name, address and account number
• Any other mode by which the user will want to get the payment
(2) The manager of the user should be able to view the details of the request but cannot modify the details entered; he can either approve the request or reject it. Every time he performs and operation the approver has to write the comments for the same.
(3) Finance Manager - there will be number of finance managers and each finance manager will be responsible for 1 or 2 departments. Users in this role can only close the application, they can only view the requests and after crediting the amount to the request creator the request will be closed by the finance manager
PC with 2 GB hard-disk and 256 MB RAM
Windows 2000/ XP/ or Higher with MS-office
Ms-Visual Studio .Net 2005