Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Custom Search

zForce Touch Screen

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

zForce Touch Screen

Postby Prasanth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Neonode has patented and commercialized the zForce® (an abbreviation for “zero force necessary”) touch technology, which was designed to overcome many of the limitations of today’s touchscreens. The premise of the Company’s approach entails the projection of an infrared grid across an electronic display. As users tap, swipe, or write on the screen, zForce® detects the location of the touch based on the interruption in infrared light projecting across the screen, which translates to coordinates on the grid. The zForce® architecture and input method is believed to be unique to Neonode.

A zForce Touch Screen can be activated by multiple modes of input, including bare fingers, gloves, styluses, and (multiple simultaneous touches). It is uncommon today to find both of pens, as well as recognizes multi-touch these features innately built into the same touchscreen. The resistive touch technology used on most PDAs to recognize stylus writing works as a spot on the screen is pressed inward, causing one layer of the touchscreen to make contact with a layer beneath. This contact sends a signal to the device to recognize the touch. Although relatively low cost, resistive touchscreens do not typically allow multi-touch (swiping, gesturing)

In contrast to capacitive and resistive screens, which have microscopic circuits embedded on a glass substrate, Neonode’s controller projects a grid of infrared light beams across the display layer. Importantly, the Company’s technology is display agnostic and can be added to variety of display surfaces, including liquid-crystal display (LCD), eink, organic Light emitting diodes (OLED),and electronic paper displays (EPD). Touch is detected as a finger or object interrupts (by obstructing or reflecting) the light beams projected across the screen surface, which identifies the X and Y coordinates of the touch. The zForce® infrared optical touchscreen relies neither on pressure nor conduction, enabling consumers to use a Neonode touchscreen barehanded or while wearing gloves, holding pens or styluses, etcetera. There is no glass substrate or glass overlay required.

A plastic light guide is located under the bezel on top of the display. It serves to reflect and focus light are shown attached to a around the zForce® display. LEDs and photo diodes printed circuit board (PCB) display. The zForce Technology pulses an infrared light across the screen at a rate of up to 120 times a second so the grid is continuously refreshed. As the user’s fingers move across the screen, the grid’s coordinates where the screen is touched are converted into mathematical algorithms in a process that is unique to Neonode.The Company holds patents worldwide related to the zForce® architecture and input method.

The newer and higher-cost capacitive technology, such as that used on Apple Inc.’s (AAPL NASDAQ) iPhone, is activated by conductive material rather than applied pressure. Electrodes in the display contact with an electrical conductor, such as a finger. Capacitive devices perform multi touch but cannot be activated by standard pointers or gloves as these are nonconductive. As a result, many users find that their touchscreen can recognize taps from their fingers but not finger nails. In contrast, the zForce® screens offer full finger touch capabilities (e.g., gestures like “pinching” the screen to zoom in or out) as well as high-resolution pen support in the same solution.
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Site Admin

Re: zForce Touch Screen

Postby nikfinal » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 am

can i get the full ppt

Postby techno » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 am

i need the complete PPt of zforce .could u please send me the link

Postby lakshmisha » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:23 am

i need the complete PPt and report on zforce .could u please send me.

Postby abbhinavg » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:40 am

i need the complete PPt and report on zforce .could u please send me.....

Postby ajitha123 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 am

i need full ppt & report of z force touch screen immeadiately.plz send it to my email id

Postby abssng123 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 pm

sir please send me full ppt on this topic....
for act of this kindness i shall be grateful to u

Postby vams » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am

i need the complete PPt and report on zforce .could u please send me.

Postby shabnam18 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 pm

hey i need full ppt of zforce touchscreen ... send it to my mail

Postby navanitha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Respected sir,

sir can you provide a ppt of zforce touch screen topic.

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics