Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

Wireless USB

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Wireless USB

Postby Prasanth » Sun May 29, 2011 5:17 pm

The Wireless USB is the first the high speed Personal Wireless Interconnect. Wireless USB will build on the success of wired USB, bringing USB technology into the wireless future. Usage will be targeted at PCs and PC peripherals, consumer electronics and mobile devices. To maintain the same usage and architecture as wired USB, the Wireless USB specification is being defined as a high-speed host-to-device connection. This will enable an easy migration path for today's wired USB solutions.

USB Features
The Universal Serial Bus has the following features:
" The computer acts as the host.
" Up to 127 devices can connect to the host, either directly or by way of USB hubs.
" Individual USB cables can run as long as 5 meters; with hubs, devices can be up to 30 meters (six cables' worth) away from the host.
" With USB 2.,the bus has a maximum data rate of 480 megabits per second.
" A USB cable has two wires for power (+5 volts and ground) and a twisted pair of wires to carry the data.
" On the power wires, the computer can supply up to 500 milliamps of power at 5 volts.
" Low-power devices (such as mice) can draw their power directly from the bus. High-power devices (such as printers) have their own power supplies and draw minimal power from the bus. Hubs can have their own power supplies to provide power to devices connected to the hub.
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: Wireless USB

Postby ericksha » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

What is a good usb condenser mic to use for recording to a computer? I'm looking for a good usb mic to use for recording to computer. I had a marshall mxl 006 but was wondering if there were any better mics out there for a decent price.
ericksha

Re: Wireless USB

Postby mahendra kushwaha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 am

plz send me the ppt of topic "wireless USB "immediately on my email id "mahendrakushwaha52@gmail.com".........
thank u very much
mahendra kushwaha

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics