Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

Wireless LAN Security

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Wireless LAN Security

Postby Prasanth » Sun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Wireless local area networks (WLANs) based on the Wi-Fi (wireless fidelity) standards are one of today's fastest growing technologies in businesses, schools, and homes, for good reasons. They provide mobile access to the Internet and to enterprise networks so users can remain connected away from their desks. These networks can be up and running quickly when there is no available wired Ethernet infrastructure. They can be made to work with a minimum of effort without relying on specialized corporate installers.

Some of the business advantages of WLANs include:
" Mobile workers can be continuously connected to their crucial applications and data;
" New applications based on continuous mobile connectivity can be deployed;
" Intermittently mobile workers can be more productive if they have continuous access to email, instant messaging, and other applications;
" Impromptu interconnections among arbitrary numbers of participants become possible.
" But having provided these attractive benefits, most existing WLANs have not effectively addressed security-related issues.

Tags : wlan security, wireless lan security ppt, wireless lan security seminar report, wireless lan security seminar, wireless lan security ieee 802.11 i ,wireless lan security abstract, cisco wireless lan security, wireless lan security white paper
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: Wireless LAN Security

Postby hilarak » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 am

give me full report of this topic
hilarak
Active User

Postby Sonu25 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 pm

hilarak wrote:give me full report of this topic
Sonu25
Active User

Postby Prasanth » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Please find the attached report.
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby Brijesh » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 am

i want the complete report and related ppts of this topic...... plz send it on my email....
my email-id : brijeshk91@gmail.com......
i hope i'll get the necessary details from u....
Brijesh

Postby irshad » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 pm

pls send complete report in mail
irshad

Postby inder » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 am

Prasanth wrote:Wireless local area networks (WLANs) based on the Wi-Fi (wireless fidelity) standards are one of today's fastest growing technologies in businesses, schools, and homes, for good reasons. They provide mobile access to the Internet and to enterprise networks so users can remain connected away from their desks. These networks can be up and running quickly when there is no available wired Ethernet infrastructure. They can be made to work with a minimum of effort without relying on specialized corporate installers.

Some of the business advantages of WLANs include:
" Mobile workers can be continuously connected to their crucial applications and data;
" New applications based on continuous mobile connectivity can be deployed;
" Intermittently mobile workers can be more productive if they have continuous access to email, instant messaging, and other applications;
" Impromptu interconnections among arbitrary numbers of participants become possible.
" But having provided these attractive benefits, most existing WLANs have not effectively addressed security-related issues.
inder

Postby mahesh123 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 pm

i want the complete report and related ppts of this topic...... plz send it on my email....
my email-id : m.mahesh256@gmail.com......
please send as soon as possible.....
mahesh123

Postby sumanth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm

can you send ppt, full report on this topic to my mail plzzzzz
mail id: ramadugu.sumanth@gmail.com
sumanth
Active User

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics