Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

Spintronics full report

Huge Collection of Electronics Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Spintronics full report

Postby Ehtesham » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 am

Please, Please, Please give me the full report on Spintronics I'm running out of time, i'll be thankful to that person. mail me to eht.ece123@gmail.com
Ehtesham

Re: Request for Spintronics full report

Postby Prasanth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Control over spins in the solid state forms the basis for nascent spintronics and quantum information technologies. There is a growing interest in the use of electronic and nuclear spins in semiconductor nanostructures as a medium for the manipulation and storage of both classical and quantum information.

Spin-based electronics offer remarkable opportunities for exploiting the robustness of quantum spin states by combining standard electronics with spin-dependent effects that arise from the interactions between Sections, nuclei, and magnetic fields. Here we provide an overview of recent developments in coherent electronic spin dynamics in semiconductors ant quantum structures, including a discussion of temporally- and spatially-resolved magneto-optical measurements that reveal an interesting interplay between electronic and nuclear spins. In particular, we present an electrical scheme for local spin manipulation based on g¬tensor modulation resonance (g-TMR), functionally equivalent to electron spin resonance (ESR) but without the use of time dependent magnetic fields.

The technique of g-TMR enables three-dimensional control of electron spins in nanometer-scale geometries using a single voltage signal. These results provide a compelling proof of concept that quantum spin Information can be locally manipulated using high-speed electrical circuits. Furthermore, recent measurements of hybrid ferromagnet / semiconductor hetero structures under optical illumination reveal that nuclear spins become highly polarized at low temperatures.

We explore the potential for exploiting this behavior to create complex nuclear domains and arrays in lithographically patterned structures. A time-resolved polarization microscope is used to directly image the nuclear landscape in hybrid nanostructures, demonstrating the ability to design and control polarization patterns in the semiconductor. These experiments investigate the electronic, photonic, and magnetic manipulation of electron and nuclear spins in a variety of semiconductor structures and focus on investigating the underlying physics for quantum information processing in the solid state
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby Ehtesham » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 am

:D thank you. :)
Ehtesham

Re: Request for plasma display full report and ppt

Postby Vsekkar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Please, Please, Please give me the full report and ppt on plasma display I'm running out of time, I'll be thankful to that person. mail me to vsekkar@gmail.com :|
Vsekkar
Active User

Postby Prasanth » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Prasanth
Site Admin

Internet Security

Postby independent097 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Please post the full report and ppt presentation on "Internet Security", I need it as soon as possible......
independent097

Re: Spintronics full report

Postby shykriti28 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello, Can i get the full report and ppt on "Optical Camouflage"

Thanks
shykriti28

Re: Spintronics full report

Postby bharathfrux » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 pm

SIR..... Thank you very much for saving my time.
bharathfrux

Re: Spintronics full report and slides

Postby Suzain » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Please send me full seminar report along with slides.. please mail report to suzainkhan1992@gmail.com.
Hope ma humble request is accepted
Suzain

Re: Spintronics full ppt

Postby Tvijayalakshmi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:15 pm

sir please send me this ppt immediatly to my email id is tatikondav@gmail.com
Tvijayalakshmi

Return to Electronics Engineering Seminar Topics