Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

SNTP

Huge Collection of Electronics Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

SNTP

Postby RUBY » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi sir,,, sir pls send me complete doc and ppts on topic SNTP (simple network time protocol) i have selected this topic for seminar pls help me sir.......
RUBY
Active User

Re: SNTP

Postby Prasanth » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Network Time Protocol (NTP) synchronizes clocks of hosts and routers in the Internet.

NIST estimates 10-20 million NTP servers and clients deployed in the Internet and its tributaries all over the world. Every Windows/XP has an NTP client.

NTP provides nominal accuracies of low tens of milliseconds on WANs, submilliseconds on LANs, and submicroseconds using a precision time source such as a cesium oscillator or GPS receiver.

NTP software has been ported to almost every workstation and server platform available today - from PCs to Crays - Unix, Windows, VMS and embedded systems, even home routers.

The NTP architecture, protocol and algorithms have been evolved over the last two decades to the latest NTP Version 4 described in this and related briefings.

NTP is argueably the longest running, continuously operating, ubiquitously available protocol in the Internet

– USNO and NIST, as well as equivalents in other countries, provide multiple NTP primary servers directly synchronized to national standard cesium clock ensembles and GPS

– Over 230 Internet primary serversare in Australia, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Isreal, Italy, Holland, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and US.

Well over a million Internet servers and clients all over the world – National and regional service providers BBN, MCI, Sprint, Alternet, etc.

– Agencies and organizations: US Weather Service, US Treasury Service, IRS, PBS, Merrill Lynch, Citicorp, GTE, Sun, DEC, HP, etc.

– Private networks are reported to have over 10,000 NTP servers and clients behind firewalls; one (GTE) reports in the order of 30,000 NTP workstations and PCs.

– NTP has been on the NASA Shuttle and in Antarctica and planned for the Mars Internet.

Full report Available at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby RUBY » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm

SIR,, pls give me complete doc and ppts of sntp sir...i have less time to prepare for seminar pls help me or mail me sir r.tasneem.as@gmail.com pls help me sir plzzzzzzz
RUBY
Active User

Postby RUBY » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 am

SIR,, pls give me complete doc and ppts of sntp sir...i have less time to prepare for seminar pls help me or mail me sir r.tasneem.as@gmail.com pls help me sir PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
RUBY
Active User

Return to Electronics Engineering Seminar Topics