Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

seminar on Geospatial Data Processng in Distributed Computin

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

seminar on Geospatial Data Processng in Distributed Computin

Postby anoorainfouzia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm

i need seminar for Geospatial Data Processing in Distributed Computing Environment ....pls do provide the information about this topic and the ppt
thank you in advance
anoorainfouzia
Active User

Re: seminar on Geospatial Data Processng in Distributed Comp

Postby Prasanth » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:51 pm

The following grid-based initiatives illustrate the broad applicability of and growing demand for distributed geospatial computing resources.

CYCLOPS

The Cyberinfrastructure for Civil Protection Operative Procedures project (www.cyclops-project.eu) brings together Global Monitoring for Environment and Security (GMES), a major European space initiative, and grid computing with a focus on the needs of European civil protection. CYCLOPS will use the EU grid infrastructure built by the Enabling Grids for E-SciencE project.

GEO Grid

The Global Earth Observation Grid project (www.geogrid.org) at Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology also applies grid technology to global Earth observation. GEO Grid integrates satellite imagery, geological data, and terrestrial sensor data to monitor and respond to disasters such as earthquakes, landslides, and flooding.

GEOSS The Global Earth Observation System of Systems(www.earthobservations.org/) is an activity of Group on Earth Observations, a partnership of 124 governments and international organizations. GEOSS aims to enable continuous monitoring of the Earth and provide access by researchers to a vast shared set of information resources. The Open Geospatial Consortium has led a series of GEOSS interoperability demonstrations at IEEE and International Society for Photogrammetry
and Remote Sensing meetings. OGC also leads a GEOSS Architecture Implementation Pilot involving more than 120 organizations (www.ogcnetwork.net/ aipilot).

Reference : ieee.org, http://my.arch.ethz.ch

Full Report is available at http://my.arch.ethz.ch/sspycher/PDF/ARTICLES/08.12.09_IEEE_GeoSpatial.pdf
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: seminar on Geospatial Data Processng in Distributed Comp

Postby anoorainfouzia » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

what you hav posted is the demand and applicability of distributed geospatial data processing.....i hav the abstract which is present in the following link
http://www.gisdevelopment.net/technolog ... Royabs.htm
i need the full report which i couldnt find in google
anoorainfouzia
Active User

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics