Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

Mind Reading Computer

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Mind Reading Computer

Postby Prasanth » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm

The mind-reading computer system presents information about your mental state as easily as a keyboard and mouse present text and commands. Imagine a future where we are surrounded with mobile phones, cars and online services that can read our minds and react to our moods. How would that change our use of technology and our lives? We are working with a major car manufacturer to implement this system in cars to detect driver mental states such as drowsiness, distraction and anger.

Current projects in Cambridge are considering further inputs such as body posture and gestures to improve the inference. We can then use the same models to control the animation of cartoon avatars. We are also looking at the use of mind-reading to support on-line shopping and learning systems.

The mind-reading computer system may also be used to monitor and suggest improvements in human-human interaction. The Affective Computing Group at the MIT Media Laboratory is developing an emotional-social intelligence prosthesis that explores new technologies to augment and improve people’s social interactions and communication skills.

The mind reading actually involves measuring the volume and oxygen level of the blood around the subject's brain, using technology called functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS).

The user wears a sort of futuristic headband that sends light in that spectrum into the tissues of the head where it is absorbed by active, blood-filled tissues. The headband then measures how much light was not absorbed, letting the computer gauge the metabolic demands that the brain is making.

The results are often compared to an MRI, but can be gathered with lightweight, non-invasive equipment.Wearing the fNIRS sensor, experimental subjects were asked to count the number of squares on a rotating onscreen cube and to perform other tasks. The subjects were then asked to rate the difficulty of the tasks, and their ratings agreed with the work intensity detected by the fNIRS system up to 83 percent of the time.

Tags : Mind-Reading Computer pdf, seminar report on Mind-Reading Computer, Mind-Reading Computer ppt, Mind-Reading Computer technology wikipedia
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: Mind-Reading Computer

Postby ashwinireddy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 am

Hello Sir,
I want the ppt & the complete seminar report on the topic "CLOUD COMPUTING" Please its very urgent
ashwinireddy

Postby sweety » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 am

hello sir
i want ppt and full seminar report of topic"MIND READING COMPUTER". its very urgent.......
sweety

Postby Prasanth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

We do not have PPT. Kindly download the report from the above link.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby kavyak » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 am

where can i get the ppt for mind reading computer?!!
kavyak

Postby apeksha » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 am

sir, plz send me the full seminar report and ppt on mind reading computer and 3D password
apeksha

Postby gmtriveni.45 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

plz send me the ppt on mind reading computer....its urgent
gmtriveni.45
Active User

Postby anuja Biradar » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am

sir,
please mail me ppt for sniffer for detecting lost mobiles,mind reading computer
anuja Biradar

Postby varshapharande » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 am

ashwinireddy wrote:Hello Sir,
I want the ppt & the complete seminar report on the topic "CLOUD COMPUTING" Please its very urgent
varshapharande

Postby gmtriveni.45 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 pm

hello sir, please send me the complete ppt and complete report on mind reading computer..
gmtriveni.45
Active User

Next

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics