Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

CAPTCHA

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

CAPTCHA

Postby Prasanth » Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 pm

CAPTCHA stands for "Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart." The P for Public means that the code and the data used by a CAPTCHA should be publicly available. This is not an open source requirement, but a security guarantee: it should be difficult for someone to write a computer program that can pass the tests generated by a CAPTCHA even if they know exactly how the CAPTCHA works (the only hidden information is a small amount of randomness utilized to generate the tests). The T for "Turing Test to Tell" is because CAPTCHAs are like Turing Tests . In the original Turing Test, a human judge was allowed to ask a series of questions to two players, one of which was a computer and the other a human. Both players pretended to be the human, and the judge had to distinguish between them. CAPTCHAs are similar to the Turing Test in that they distinguish humans from computers, but they differ in that the judge is now a computer. A CAPTCHA is an Automated Turing Test. We deliberately avoid using the term Reverse Turing Test (or even worse, RTT) because it can be misleading Reverse Turing Test has been used to refer to a form of the Turing Test in which both players pretend to be a computer
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: CAPTCHA

Postby devy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:44 pm

i need complete topic
devy

Postby Prasanth » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Pls find the attached report of CAPTCHA
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby aparnasoni15 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

i need the ppt of seminar topics............ plz send me email- aparnasoni15@gmail.com
aparnasoni15

Postby tulasi r » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 pm

I need full report and ppt for CAPTCHA....
tulasi r
Active User

Re: pl send me the ppt n report to my email sir megu7687@gma

Postby meghna » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Prasanth wrote:CAPTCHA stands for "Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart." The P for Public means that the code and the data used by a CAPTCHA should be publicly available. This is not an open source requirement, but a security guarantee: it should be difficult for someone to write a computer program that can pass the tests generated by a CAPTCHA even if they know exactly how the CAPTCHA works (the only hidden information is a small amount of randomness utilized to generate the tests). The T for "Turing Test to Tell" is because CAPTCHAs are like Turing Tests . In the original Turing Test, a human judge was allowed to ask a series of questions to two players, one of which was a computer and the other a human. Both players pretended to be the human, and the judge had to distinguish between them. CAPTCHAs are similar to the Turing Test in that they distinguish humans from computers, but they differ in that the judge is now a computer. A CAPTCHA is an Automated Turing Test. We deliberately avoid using the term Reverse Turing Test (or even worse, RTT) because it can be misleading Reverse Turing Test has been used to refer to a form of the Turing Test in which both players pretend to be a computer
meghna

Postby SOUJI » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

kindly send the ppt for this topic... thank u
SOUJI

Re: 3D CAPTCHA

Postby shivukumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

plz send me the report n ppt to shivukumarhcl@gmail.com
shivukumar

Postby nehak » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 am

can i have the ppt and complete details of this topic
nehak

Postby sonalekhairnar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:54 pm

aparnasoni15 wrote:i need the ppt of seminar topics............ plz send me email- aparnasoni15@gmail.com

[quote= "sonalekhairnar"]plz send me seminar topics and report,ppt....sonalekhairnar@gmail.com[/quote]
sonalekhairnar

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics