Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Receive all seminar updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Custom Search

Blue Eyes

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Blue Eyes

Postby disha » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Last edited by disha on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
disha
Active User

Re: Blue Eye..

Postby Prasanth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 am

The BLUE EYES technology aims at creating computational machines that have perceptual and sensory ability like those of human beings. It uses non-obtrusige sensing method, employing most modern video cameras and microphones to identifies the users actions through the use of imparted sensory abilities . The machine can understand what a user wants, where he is looking at, and even realize his physical or emotional states.

EMOTION MOUSE

One goal of human computer interaction (HCI) is to make an adaptive, smart computer system. This type of project could possibly include gesture recognition, facial recognition, eye tracking, speech recognition, etc. Another non-invasive way to obtain information about a person is through touch. People use their computers to obtain, store and manipulate data using their computer. In order to start creating smart computers, the computer must start gaining information about the user. Our proposed method for gaining user information through touch is via a computer input device, the mouse. From the physiological data obtained from the user, an emotional state may be determined which would then be related to the task the user is currently doing on the computer. Over a period of time, a user model will be built in order to gain a sense of the user's personality. The scope of the project is to have the computer adapt to the user in order to create a better working environment where the user is more productive. The first steps towards realizing this goal are described here.

Download PPT of Blue Eyes
You do not have the required permissions to download the files attached to this post. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to download these files.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Re: Blue Eye..

Postby deekhera02 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 am

hey!!!
could you please post the ppt on BLUE EYES TECHNOLOGY...
Thanx in advance.....:)
:D :)
deekhera02

Re: Blue Eyes

Postby ankita » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 am

hey....i hve to give a seminar report on topic blue eyes.....
sooo plsss mail it upto tomorrow
ankita

Postby Prasanth » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Pls download it from the above link.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby vijayk560 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 am

hey!! plese send blue eye ppt to my mail..(vijay.atukuri@gmail.com)
i hav a seminar on that topic.. if u send it, it wil very helpful for me.. 8-)
vijayk560

Postby vachali » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:08 pm

can u pls give the ppt for this topic-"blue eyes"!
pls i need it urgently!
vachali

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics