This project is about developing a web based mail client connecting to windows Server running a Mail Server. This Project has the following main functionality
- Receiving/Sending/organizing mails.
- Sending mail using send mail.
- Performing Admin functions like managing new user, resetting passwords etc.
The software is fully integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as well as CMS (Content Management System) solution and developed in a manner that is easily manageable, time saving and relieving one from manual works.
Functional components of the project: Following is a list of functionalities of the system:-
- Capability to create user Email Accounts by an Administrator or by End users after registering themselves
- Administrator functionality to Delete User Accounts, Change passwords
- Capability for End users to login into the system using a browser
- Capability for logged in users to send/receive/forward/reply/delete mails
- Invalidate user login on inactive for more than 10mts
- Address book capability
- Mark mails as Junk
- Apply Label to Mail
- Organize mails in Logical Folders
The development of the new system contains the following activities, which try to automate the entire process keeping in view of the database integration approach.
User friendliness is provided in the application with various controls.
The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
Readily upload the latest updates, allows user to download the alerts by clicking the URL.
There is no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project development is under process.
It provides high level of security with different level of authentication
- Member Registration Module:
- Sending and Receiving mails:
- Integrated Security Module:
- Admin Module:
- Login/Logout Date & Time Tracking Module
- Address book Maintenance
- CMS (content Management System) Integration
- Windows 2000/ XP/ or Higher with MS-office
Ms-Visual Studio .Net 2005