This project is mainly used to track the queries of the customers in the organization and resolve the queries. This Project also sends the services to the customer to find out the customer satisfaction and employee performance.
The system has a major problem in finding the product support and service activities that are undertaken by the employees. Once the products have installed at the client's site, the cycle of warranty maintenance starts. To keep the customers in a proper chain of satisfaction the system needs the data to be organized in a proper relational way.
The project is to maintain the relational communication among the project is to maintain this relational communication among the data, such that consistency, reliability and integrity can be achieved. The major technicality within the system lies in managing the coordination among the sales and service departments, which is the major hold upon the system to gain or achieve profits.
This project is been divided into two modules. These are:
1. Customer's Module
2. Employee's Module
• The Customers should be free to post their queries to the concern department.
• The Customers should be able to post the survey details on a department by simply selecting.
• The Customers should be allowed to check the status of their query, by using the unique Query Id provided by the system.
• The employees should be able to see the posted queries, which are posted by the Customers.
• The Employee can visit the queries posted to that department only.
• The employee should post back the solution to the queries he has received.
• An employee cannot only see his rating but also rating of other employees who are working in other departments.
• The employees should be able to see the survey details posted by the customers.
• This system should also provide registration of new customers for the organization.
• The customers should be able to see the frequently asked question asked by the customers.
The software is fully integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as well as CMS (Content Management System) solution and developed in a manner that is easily manageable, time saving and relieving one from manual works
Hardware Requirements :
PC with 2 GB hard-disk and 256 MB RAM
Software Requirements :
Windows 2000/ XP/ or Higher with MS-office
Ms-Visual Studio .Net 2005